Things That Are Wrong

I wouldn’t mind but I had just taken my gear bag out of the back seat and left it in the boot.

:o

Rookie rookie stuff Farmer.

:shakes head:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 784634, member: 24”]I wouldn’t mind but I had just taken my gear bag out of the back seat and left it in the boot.[/quote]While driving at 125 kph?! :eek:

Lots of wrong stuff on this site.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboCTG-spQg

it’s 16:45 and I haven’t eaten anything all day and I aint that hungry…:eek:

We live on success

Get up out of that bed to fuck.

We’ve no more water or light or bread.
So we’ll live on songs and hope instead.
We’ll live on songs and hope instead.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 784685, member: 24”]We’ve no more water or light or bread.
So we’ll live on songs and hope instead.
We’ll live on songs and hope instead.[/quote]

In memory of
The Tipperary Hurling Disaster

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 784625, member: 24”]Got done for speeding yesterday.

Not wrong as in I only have myself to blame, but I have to pay out 80 or 90 odd quid and take two penalty points.

Got done on the Mullingar bypass. One of these dual-carriageways that’s 100 km/hour. It’s the start of the dual carriageway stretch into Dublin so I always put the boot down there. Yesterday I could see a flashing light coming in the distance. Hoped it was an ambulance but it was a squad car. Passed out all the cars and then pulled in behind me. Felt like I was OJ Simpson or someone. Female guard got out. 125km/hour in a 100km/hour zone. Normally she would let me off but my speed ‘was excessive’. I apologised hoping that it may get me off. She replied with ‘Ah you’re ok. We get people speeding all the time. Just take a little more care in future’ - as she handed me back my licence and informed me that the correspondence will be coming out in the next few weeks.

She wasn’t bad looking from what I recall. Her nails were painted which I found weird from a guard - I thought all of them were butch as hell.[/quote]

So if it’s not wrong why is it on this thread?

I was wondering why the forum was relatively quiet earlier but it struck me when the Game of Thrones thread was bumped that a large pack of retards were watching this shite.

What a waste of their precious youth.

I ventured in that thread there and in between all the shite talk about wizards and warlocks it appears the final episode of the series was in fact shit.

Yet more vindication for Bandage[/USER] & [USER=181]The Runt

Indeed. They could have been kicking back and conversing with anonymous men on the forum here but these weirdos were watching a programme about goblins and wizards instead.

[quote=“The Runt, post: 784830, member: 181”]I ventured in that thread there and in between all the shite talk about wizards and warlocks it appears the final episode of the series was in fact shit.

Yet more vindication for Bandage[/USER] & [USER=181]The Runt[/quote]

It’s true though, pal. The only times I’m ever wrong on the forum are when I’m doing it on purpose for piss taking purposes - much like yourself really.

I was fulfilling a sporting commitment, mate. But I have it recorded and will watch it at 7.30am tomorrow and ensure it doesn’t fuck with the prime posting hours of 9am to 12.30am.

I’m on vacation at the moment. Some gobshite on a lounger near me has just spent the last five minutes putting sun cream on his bird. Do their back fair enough, but this cunt did her legs, her arms, even her fucking face. And she’s a fucking munter! She’s got bigger love handles than Clarkey.

Some lads really are gobshites. No wonder loads of women are cunts when they have lepers like this doing everything for them.

:smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oncw43A5qVk

quoted 11k to bring the family home to Oireland for Christmas:mad: