Things That Are Wrong

:eek:

https://www.andrologyaustralia.org/wp-content/uploads/Factsheet_Vasectomy_2011.pdf

once the kids are over 2 the price shoots up:mad:

How many childer’s have you? o_O

Seeing a post and thinking it was SS** that posted it but then realised it was fingal raven and his new avatar:eek:

The seemingly terminal decline and denise of a once great poster.

[FONT=Calibri]The very concept of a horse trainer. Some cunt was on Sky Sports News earlier praising the late Henry Cecil’s ability as a horse trainer. He said his main qualities were his empathy for horses and his patience with horses. How the fuck can you train a fucking horse? [/FONT]

That’s just a stupid post. There have been horse trainers in existence far longer than there has been football trainers.

How do they do it? Do they have an assistant trainer who’s closer to the horse and acts as a conduit between the horse and trainer? Does the trainer rule with an iron fist and is the horse afraid of him? Or has the trainer adapted to the modern world, instead using a more softly softly approach to get the best out of the more sensitive horse of today? Does the trainer get feedback from the horse on training techniques and how does the horse raise concerns with the training regime? So many imponderables.

Depends on the trainer. They all have different techniques. Some trainers work better with quirky horses, others work better with horses who might not be the soundest. Horses are exceptionally good at giving feedback as to whether or not they like the training.

If 4 horses went on the beer a month before a match, would they be kicked off the panel?

Well didn’t one Irish horse go on a cocaine binge during the Olympics and lose it’s medal over it?

Having an old filling come out while eating something.
Fucking ow :mad:

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 785169, member: 363”]Having an old filling come out while eating something.
Fucking ow :mad:[/quote]

Happened to me a couple of months ago. Right up on my very back tooth. Didn’t hurt, I just noticed the unusual crunch and then after a day or so, the hole where it used to be. Did nothing about it but it’s started hurting like a bastard in the last couple of weeks. Not bad enough you’d be on painkillers but bad enough it’d annoy the hell out of you when it gets sore or when you drink a cold drink etc. Need to get to the dentist next week. Fuck it anyway. There’s always fucking something in this life. You ain’t ever in the clear for long. No, sirree.

Second from the back tooth for me. It’s been diminishing bit by bit for the last couple of months but went this evening. I’ll try get an appointment tomorrow.
At least it’s taken my mind off the calf injury.

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 785201, member: 363”]Second from the back tooth for me. It’s been diminishing bit by bit for the last couple of months but went this evening. I’ll try get an appointment tomorrow.
At least it’s taken my mind off the calf injury.[/quote]

Never knew you had cattle out there in Luxembourg?

:smiley:

Would a wash of whiskey do it any good? Say out of a hip flask? Medicinal like.

A wash of whiskey provides instant relief from any ache or pain or ailment you care to name, I’ve found.

That only works if you’re not already drunk

1. A TFK AFC player wanted to go to Bon Jovi in Slane tomorrow and his bird got tickets to it for his birthday months ago.

2. Said player is now seething because his bird’s best mate who was engaged for years without setting a date for the wedding decided at short notice to have the wedding tomorrow, and now he can’t go to Bon Jovi.