Things That Are Wrong

Lads on the loins threads goin on about how shit is is yet knowing everything about it their a bit like closet homos,they protest too much

Consider our friendship that grew during Wigan’s epic end of season travails over, michael. :frowning:

great post

lets hope we stuff these cunts

:clap::clap:

Blue shirts prods and wanna be’s

traitors and quislings

Sunday game panelists, all of them,more highlights less chat

My dog died this morning…anyone that knows my post late at night would know he was my best friend and the one thing I gave a fuck about.even if I stood on him most nights when I came in pissed.he always understud!.I had him for nearly 10 years…
I would expect the usual cunts to mock the poor cunt but lads…I’m in bits…[ATTACH=full]710[/ATTACH]

Condolences mate.

Sorry to hear man.

[quote=“Faldo, post: 787071, member: 1520”]My dog died this morning…anyone that knows my post late at night would know he was my best friend and the one thing I gave a fuck about.even if I stood on him most nights when I came in pissed.he always understud!.I had him for nearly 10 years…
I would expect the usual cunts to mock the poor cunt but lads…I’m in bits…[ATTACH=full]710[/ATTACH][/quote]

sorry to hear that mate

thats a fine dog in that pic,what breed is it

[quote=“Faldo, post: 787071, member: 1520”]My dog died this morning…anyone that knows my post late at night would know he was my best friend and the one thing I gave a fuck about.even if I stood on him most nights when I came in pissed.he always understud!.I had him for nearly 10 years…
I would expect the usual cunts to mock the poor cunt but lads…I’m in bits…[ATTACH=full]710[/ATTACH][/quote]
I’m no vet but he doesn’t look dead there mate. Maybe get a second opinion.

Bed of heaven to him. RIP.

RIP Faldo’s best mate. We are are here for you pal.

Ah yer not a bad lot!!!

Sorry to hear that buddy.