Things That Are Wrong

Bloomsday: a total cuntfest and another reason to give norris a beating

Dun laoghaire is riddled today with faux intelligentsia playing dress up as joyce hard to resist the urge to beat them to death with a copy of ulysses

And while Im at joyce is overrated incoherent gobbledegook (im expecting 7 on the richter scale when fitzy reads this

Sorry to hear the bad news mate, give him a good send off, a decent time of mourning, and get a new fella, its what he would have wanted.

Ah that’s shitty news Faldo. My own dog died 4 years ago and haven’t had the heart to get a new one since. RIP.

Sorry for your troubles Faldo…

Was it the fodder crisis that got him in the end?

People, specifically men with limp handshake. There’s no need for it.

I know of two lads with this problem.

[quote=“shake, post: 787888, member: 253”]People, specifically men with limp handshake. There’s no need for it.

I know of two lads with this problem.[/quote]

A great measure of who your dealing with. Or a damp hand… :eek:

The fact that I have put a poster on ignore at 9 30am and he still appears spouting the same shite at 11 30 am.

Gareth Bale wants to trade mark his heart shaped goal celebration!!!

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/bale-set-to-trademark-logo-29350570.html

I know the lads well, close on 20yrs now and not once have they ever been able to give a normal handshake. They’re sound out otherwise. It’s out of character for them.
This damp hand problem you speak of, do you think it’s a problem they have and are afraid ppl might find out when engaging normally. Interesting if so.

myboyblue that article is todays news! Please retract that old rating at once!

[quote=“shake, post: 787909, member: 253”]
This damp hand problem you speak of, do you think it’s a problem they have and are afraid ppl might find out when engaging normally. Interesting if so.[/quote]

Crowd anxiety I reckon.

Its prob involuntary so not alot they can do about it.

Thats well old mate.

[quote=“Faldo, post: 787071, member: 1520”]My dog died this morning…anyone that knows my post late at night would know he was my best friend and the one thing I gave a fuck about.even if I stood on him most nights when I came in pissed.he always understud!.I had him for nearly 10 years…
I would expect the usual cunts to mock the poor cunt but lads…I’m in bits…[ATTACH=full]710[/ATTACH][/quote]

No fucking wonder if you are feeding him ice cream cones

ChocolateMice has a fine fingerprint to go on there

[quote=“Faldo, post: 787071, member: 1520”]My dog died this morning…anyone that knows my post late at night would know he was my best friend and the one thing I gave a fuck about.even if I stood on him most nights when I came in pissed.he always understud!.I had him for nearly 10 years…
I would expect the usual cunts to mock the poor cunt but lads…I’m in bits…[ATTACH=full]710[/ATTACH][/quote]

Sorry to hear that mate. What are you going to do now with the handbag you used to carry him in?

I gave it back to my wife…a sad day!!

[quote=“shake, post: 787909, member: 253”]I know the lads well, close on 20yrs now and not once have they ever been able to give a normal handshake. They’re sound out otherwise. It’s out of character for them.
This damp hand problem you speak of, do you think it’s a problem they have and are afraid ppl might find out when engaging normally. Interesting if so.[/quote]
My buddy has the opposite. Everyone handshake is a bone crusher, even for girls, almost equally bad.

I hate cunts who do that-serious issues with themselves and obviously have an inferiority complex and feel the need to get the “upper hand” when meeting someone. The limp handshake is worse though-it makes my skin crawl.

Totally agree. Not sure which is worse though. Both equally dickish.

[FONT=Calibri]But worst of all is the psycho creep who randomly goes for a left handed handshake. [/FONT]