Things That Are Wrong

A guy did that to me before and I said “what’s with the lefthanded handshake” to which he waved his right hand, which was missing 3 fingers, at me. Wished I kept my mouth shut.

Bet Bandage never thought of that, the fucker.

Lads from Connemara will shake your hand and put the other on your bicep to check out your guns a right sneaky bunch

That fucking shithead Henry the 8th getting his 5 minutes of fame again in Dublin today.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/bale-wants-to-cash-in-on-goal-celebration-1.1431662

Not sure who sounds sadder. Bale for doing this, or the potential morons who’d shell out for the stuff.

Bale first incorporated the heart sign in to his goal celebration in 2010. He revealed afterwards that he did it as a gesture to his childhood sweetheart Emma Rhys-Jones, with whom he had a daughter last year.

Christ above.

If fuckwits keep calling him Henry the 8th then he’ll continue to get publicity

Who is he?

If myboyblue is giving out about him its probably best not knowing.

I presume he’s on about yer man Henry who is Obamas 8th cousin

Tahiti playing in a professional football tournament.

not sure if its been mentioned and i think i touched on it in the actual thread but the FIFA fucking “confederations” cup is probably about as wrong as it gets.
There is something very exhaustive and off putting about trying to flog a sport in the off season, The British Lions tour is a classic example, id have a passing interest in rugby football and fair play to the Aussies for not taking it seriously and sending out deleiberatly weakened sides for what are just glorified friendly matches whose sole pupose if to line the pockets of Rupert Murdoch, we will have sky hype the EPL pre season again shortly and the EPL tours to the US etc,
I watched the Spain/Uruguay game this evening after work and it was pathetic, the last 60 mins of italy/mexico wasnt much better, what do we expect i suppose. its too much.

not sure if its been mentioned and i think i touched on it in the actual thread but the FIFA fucking “confederations” cup is probably about as wrong as it gets.
There is something very exhaustive and off putting about trying to flog a sport in the off season, The British Lions tour is a classic example, id have a passing interest in rugby football and fair play to the Aussies for not taking it seriously and sending out deleiberatly weakened sides for what are just glorified friendly matches whose sole pupose if to line the pockets of Rupert Murdoch, we will have sky hype the EPL pre season again shortly and the EPL tours to the US etc,
I watched the Spain/Uruguay game this evening after work and it was pathetic, the last 60 mins of italy/mexico wasnt much better, what do we expect i suppose. its too much.

Tahiti are as good as Italy mate

:eek:

Did they not draw recently?

That was Haiti pal.

Jaysus, MBB isn’t the only simpleton on here it seems.

Tahiti qualified fair and square.

I stand corrected. Denis O’Brien’s Haiti are as good as Italy.

[quote=“Mac, post: 788103, member: 109”]Jaysus, MBB isn’t the only simpleton on here it seems.

Tahiti qualified fair and square.[/quote]

Very harsh Mac. I got mixed up between two similarly spelt countries.