Things That Are Wrong

I called MBB out as an eejit for mixing them up mate so I have to be consistent. I’d hate for you to take it personally.

:frowning:

The cunt has made a nice little media career for himself.

I actually sat through that documentary they did about him and Moneygall. That meeting was gas when he was losing the rag over who would get to meet Obama. :clap:

Was walking along Nassau St there and as I came to Kildare St it was apparent that it was closed. Barriers across the Street, Guards, the works. Taxi pulls up and a Guard states the bleeding obvious. Taxi driver bellows, Oi have a member of d’Iroktis in the back. Kerfuffle ensues, traffic held up, ID is produced and eventually the lazy cunt is allowed up Kildare St. The cunt couldn’t get out and walk the last 50 yards. Had to put on this big show of how important he was.

Needless to say I didn’t recognise the fucker but if I had to hazard a guess and blacken someone’s character, I would say it was yer man Pringle from Donegal.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 788453, member: 706”]Was walking along Nassau St there and as I came to Kildare St it was apparent that it was closed. Barriers across the Street, Guards, the works. Taxi pulls up and a Guard states the bleeding obvious. Taxi driver bellows, Oi have a member of d’Iroktis in the back. Kerfuffle ensues, traffic held up, ID is produced and eventually the lazy cunt is allowed up Kildare St. The cunt couldn’t get out and walk the last 50 yards. Had to put on this big show of how important he was.

Needless to say I didn’t recognise the fucker but if I had to hazard a guess and blacken someone’s character, I would say it was yer man Pringle from Donegal.[/quote]

Could he not go around and go in the entrance on Merrion Square FFS?

not being able to ignore posts from a member of staff…for all the abuse the lad in AFR got off lads here, he couldn´t hold a candle to the antics by the same cunts here…you can´t even give a post a rating here without having others jumping in questioning your behaviour…

It’s a joke alright, pal. I’ve been complaining to Rocko for ages too about me not having the functionality to ignore posters. He seems to think that an admin should be able to see everything posted here, even the shite that the boring cunts come out with in case it has legal repercussions.

you´d think the whole point of having so many admins would allow for a poster to be able to ignore at least one of them …with the others still being able to see whats being said…

[FONT=Calibri]We’re getting a serious amount of threatened litigation these days so I don’t blame Rocko for losing his bottle.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]To be honest I personally think these sites are an anachronism at this stage.[/FONT]

[quote=“Bandage, post: 788530, member: 9”][FONT=Calibri]We’re getting a serious amount of threatened litigation these days so I don’t blame Rocko for losing his bottle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]To be honest I personally think these sites are an anachronism at this stage.[/FONT][/quote]

you check your PM´s mate?..

I’m ignoring it, pal. It would be too much for me to cope with.

i´m not saying it would be easy in the beginning …for either of us…but in time…

There is an uneasy air of seriousness about the place today.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 788530, member: 9”][FONT=Calibri]We’re getting a serious amount of threatened litigation these days so I don’t blame Rocko for losing his bottle.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]To be honest I personally think these sites are an anachronism at this stage.[/FONT][/quote]
Honestly, I’d wonder sometimes why anyone would bother run one of these things.

The glory of strangers on the internet referring to you as the bossman?

The Clare lads have gone fair quiet alright.

:confused:

The twitter account of thescore.ie just described Jamie Roberts as a “banter merchant”. I know, I shouldn’t expect anything else from that cuntfest of an organisation. But christ like, fucking “banter merchant”…

Some of heinous shit and vomit inducing articles that are posted up on the likes of thescore.ie, balls.ie and joe.ie would nearly turn you into the next Derrick Bird.

I rarely hear this guy mentioned. He seemed to be usurped by Raoul Moat.