Things That Are Wrong

Cunts who stand in front of you at gig filming said gig on their phone. Had one of these last night at The Boss. Words were exchanged and the cunt got the hump over it.

Other than that, it was immense. He has some energy for a man of 64.

myboyblue, why would you disagree with this? Its a statement of fact.

I disagree with your not being ashamed of it.

[quote=“Declan Moffat, post: 789703, member: 376”]Cunts who stand in front of you at gig filming said gig on their phone. Had one of these last night at The Boss. Words were exchanged and the cunt got the hump over it.

Other than that, it was immense. He has some energy for a man of 64.[/quote]
At least it wasnt an iPad but agreed. Fucking hate cunts videoing gigs, who the fuck ever watches it back? Stooks.

Cunts wearing floppy beanies in this weather.

Wash your hair you greasy fuck…

Lads who insist on using Twitter to post completely inane shit like how they locked their keys into their apartment this morning.

On second thoughts, maybe I’m worse for following them.

[quote=“Mac, post: 789770, member: 109”]Lads who insist on using Twitter to post completely inane shit like how they locked their keys into their apartment this morning.

On second thoughts, maybe I’m worse for following them.[/quote]

Thanks pal. I got them back. I like to share the dizzying ups, the depressing lows and the creamy sweet centres of life.

I hope your hut feels better mate

It does Mac, thank you for taking an interest in my twitter feed, i was thinking of packing it in to be honest, but knowing youre hanging on every tweet justifies its existence #cheerspal

I’m seething at the spelling rating myboyblue gave me in the above post. He doesn’t know what he’s on about.

Also Mac might i suggest you follow @stjamesgaaclub on twitter…excellent GAA feed.

in this or any other instance.

I’ve only room for 2 GAA clubs in my Twitter feed. Naomh Eanna and Davidstown Courtnacuddy currently occupy those places. Should I need to replace either, I’ll give the Jimmys due consideration.

It’s even worse when they are videoing the big screens and not the stage.

i nearly vomited my fellafell across the floor yesteray evening when i came home from work and i turned on Sport5 who are showing channel 4’s coverage of the Royal Ascot meeting ( its a slow summer for sport)
anyway, a race had just finished and a horse owned by the queen won, Willie Mullins an irish trainer from carlow ( these details are important) had a horse that came second or third.
anyway, Claire Balding is creaming her knickers that the queen had a winner, she goes to interview Mullins, what fol;owed was shocking but unfortunatly predictable. Mullins goes on to say how he is delighted for “her majesty” that she had a winner and was delighted he was there on what was a fanstastic day for the royal family… it was sickening stuff, one could argue that Balding was putting words in his mouth but this was servile shit from Mullins.
Over then to that simpleton Brian Gleeson who was clearly a stooge whose role was to play the part of “paddy” in all this, Gleeson was bursting with joy saying it was fantastic for the Queen and how everyone present were cheering one her horse from 1f out and it made the festival for him,…
horrible, horrible cunts

Great question:eek:

I neglected to mention that the muesli was soaked in apple juice the night before.

I was in a queue for the jacks… actually it wasnt a toilet bowl but more of a hole in the ground.

It had a half door on it.

I could see him peeling the orange and though I hadnt visibility of his lower half I assume he was shitting as some of facial expressions he made suggested so… or maybe it wae just a very bitter orange.

Greyhound racing live on rte now. Seriously!?