Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“mickee321, post: 789839, member: 367”]i nearly vomited my fellafell across the floor yesteray evening when i came home from work and i turned on Sport5 who are showing channel 4’s coverage of the Royal Ascot meeting ( its a slow summer for sport)
anyway, a race had just finished and a horse owned by the queen won, Willie Mullins an irish trainer from carlow ( these details are important) had a horse that came second or third.
anyway, Claire Balding is creaming her knickers that the queen had a winner, she goes to interview Mullins, what fol;owed was shocking but unfortunatly predictable. Mullins goes on to say how he is delighted for “her majesty” that she had a winner and was delighted he was there on what was a fanstastic day for the royal family… it was sickening stuff, one could argue that Balding was putting words in his mouth but this was servile shit from Mullins.
Over then to that simpleton Brian Gleeson who was clearly a stooge whose role was to play the part of “paddy” in all this, Gleeson was bursting with joy saying it was fantastic for the Queen and how everyone present were cheering one her horse from 1f out and it made the festival for him,…
horrible, horrible cunts[/quote]

The commentator on Channel 4 nearly had a fit when the Queens horse crossed the finish line.

I wouldn’t mind so much if it was an important race she won.

Coming into watch weekly Graham Norton before going to bed to find some BBC Northern Ireland shite on the telly

[quote=“Fran, post: 789884, member: 110”]The commentator on Channel 4 nearly had a fit when the Queens horse crossed the finish line.

I wouldn’t mind so much if it was an important race she won.[/quote]
What’s your definition of an important test of speed among dumb four-legged beasts Fran?

The Irish Greyhound Derby

Going out to move the car and finding that some cuntbag scraped it, probably one of the mutants at the Rihanna concert last night.:mad:

He was on with Miriam O’Callaghan again tonight. A total rent-a-quote merchant. :mad:

He’s a mutant

Idiot yahoo types who go up behind a live outside broadcast after a game and stand around like fucking tools waving and phoning people. Although one clown after the cork game beat all, some dope in his 60s and he holding up his shitty littler terrier with it’s luminous dog lead on. And he’s still there now half an hour later. Gobshite.

Kids I can understand, or drunken idiots ( Bandage), but older folk making fools of themselves is just plain wrong

Bastards from Anglo planning their strategy to screw the country

[quote=“Gman, post: 791121, member: 112”]Idiot yahoo types who go up behind a live outside broadcast after a game and stand around like fucking tools waving and phoning people. Although one clown after the cork game beat all, some dope in his 60s and he holding up his shitty littler terrier with it’s luminous dog lead on. And he’s still there now half an hour later. Gobshite.

Kids I can understand, or drunken idiots ( Bandage), but older folk making fools of themselves is just plain wrong[/quote]

I had the same thoughts myself, fucking simpletons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN7nxocNwoI

Good fuck carryharry where did you find that? That’s ridiculous.

Its doing the rounds on BookFace. I really am not the better of viewing it, just about the wrongest thing i have viewed in a long time.

The 3 mobile network being down. :frowning:

I thought it was reasonably humorous.

Is this what us O2 mugs have to look forward to now?

Fran openly admitting he knows the tard that did that lame “things Irish mammies say” piece of shit

Who ever made that should be dragged out on to the Main Street an shot and then hung up in the local gaa ground to remind people not to make retarded films

Nah Horsebox, 3 will just the use the O2 network, which will be better for us on 3. :slight_smile:

Dermot Earley Jr being deemed a “legend”. A decent footballer, but a GAA legend? Get to fuck.

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/1/2506131043-legends-dermot-earley/