Things That Are Wrong

These stupid fuckers. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chaNDUyI7L4

Irish people in Oz (I could leave it there I suppose) baiting each other on Facebook about the State of Origin game. Tards.

Fuck. That is wrong.

The good lady got it into her head that a new bed was required so I’ve just taken apart a perfectly good bed for it to be collected and scrapped I presume.

Me and my lady sleep in separate rooms. It’s the key to harmonial, inter-sexual bliss.

This relationship continues to get more unique!

Sure didn’t Joan Collins and her husband live in separate houses which were next door, or something?
We have a cuddle and engage in sexual relations, then when it comes to sleep-time, I adjourn to the next room and we both have a great sleep. If there’s time before work in the morning we again engage in sexual relations, though more often than not I find myself grumpy of a morning, with a sore back and various other afflictions and find I have no lust other than for my morning egg, which my good lady will boil up and serve to me with a slice of buttered wholemeal toast.

We’re very happy.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 792246, member: 180”]Dermot Earley Jr being deemed a “legend”. A decent footballer, but a GAA legend? Get to fuck.

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/1/2506131043-legends-dermot-earley/[/quote]

Nice to see your rowing back on you opinion of him.

To me Earley is more than decent. Played a pretty consistent high standard for 15 years. He had a superb season a couple of years ago at the age of 30+. Probably not a legend but a very good player.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 792377, member: 24”]Nice to see your rowing back on you opinion of him.

To me Earley is more than decent. Played a pretty consistent high standard for 15 years. He had a superb season a couple of years ago at the age of 30+. Probably not a legend but a very good player.[/quote]
Oh he’s still a cunt, just not a legend. Overrated but decent at best.

You fucking jammy bastard.

It’s often said that the game of golf is a nice walk ruined, I could say the same about sex - it’s a nice sleep ruined.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 792449, member: 6”]You fucking jammy bastard.

It’s often said that the game of golf is a nice walk ruined, I could say the same about sex - it’s a nice sleep ruined.[/quote]

I don’t understand how more people don’t do this, to be honest. I had a girlfriend for a year a while back. She used to complain that when we slept together, she “didn’t get her sleep”. But she still wouldn’t hear of sleeping in separate beds or rooms. Idiotic. Sleep is one of the key things in this life. If you were having your dinner and someone was eating bits off your plate so you only ended up with 2/3rds of your meal, you wouldn’t be happy, no matter who they were. Sleep should be treated as such.

I agree wholeheartedly, thraw. I’ve sometimes achieved this by just couching it but I doubt I’ll ever have the full relaxation of my own bed.

What happens when you wake up at 4.00am with a hard-on that would bate donkey’s out of a quarry?

You walk into the next room…

You’re a fucking hero-how do you get away with that? I have suggested it a few times as I’m not a great sleeper at the best time but I may as well have asked her if she minded if I fucked her sister.

You’re from Tipperary. You should choose a less confusing example.

I lived on campus back in my UCD days and had a bird who would stay over at least twice a week (yeah I’m a legend). We only had single beds and to this day I get fucking back trouble from sharing a fucking single bed.

I had a small respite recently when my roommate was sick so I insisted she move to the spare room. Two glorious nights of comfortable uninterrupted sleep. I felt on top of the world.

I had a twin room for a summer during college so worked out that the girlfriend would sleep in one bed and myself in the other, it was nice I suppose. However, if the double bed is big enough I don’t find it too much trouble to sleep. Manoeuvre her over as far to the edge as possible during the post coitus cuddle, and once the required amount of cuddling time has been passed one should have oceans of space to roll over into on a nice cool side of the bed.

Roll over onto the nice cool dry side of the bed. :slight_smile:

I’m not from Tipperary and I think that you’ve confused a couple of jokes there in your haste to mock me.