Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 793372, member: 168”]Death is a fascinating topic.

The one thing a lot of them have said is that while today’s funerals celebrate the person more, there is too much music and gimmicky stuff going on. People really want to make the occasion as sad and emotional as possible. I’d have to agree, It’s gone ott in some cases. A few words and a nice hymn should suffice. But such is life and good luck to Mac’s old flame, but I personally think It’s wrong.[/quote]

or death…

having to go for a fourth knee operation. :frowning:

having four knees…wrong…

What are you getting done?

Forumites listening to songs and then posting up about how guilty they are for listening to said songs. It’s only music lads.

Tear in the cartilege and to clean out the knee. I chipped a bone in my knee earlier this year so they will have to clean out those bits of bone floating around in there.

Ah that’s only minor stuff.

Yep but it is still 6 weeks recovery. :frowning:

+1

Music gets over analysed. It’s there to be listened to and enjoyed or not

The price of electricity is going up again. Do these fuckers have no clue; money going into households is going down but the price of everything is going up. Guaranteed recession

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/sectors/energy-and-resources/electricity-cost-to-rise-by-205m-due-to-levy-increase-1.1445502

Leaving the Lovely Ladies of SW19 thread up on my computer, going for a cup of tea and coming back to find one of the Assignment girls coming out of my office giving me a funny look.

rookie mistake, it would be handy if there was a way to make the page no have avatars…

[quote=“artfoley, post: 793583, member: 179”]The price of electricity is going up again. Do these fuckers have no clue; money going into households is going down but the price of everything is going up. Guaranteed recession

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/sectors/energy-and-resources/electricity-cost-to-rise-by-205m-due-to-levy-increase-1.1445502[/quote]
I’d imagine the cost of energy to the supplier is rising as well though. The key is energy efficiency.

So myself and Ball Ox were walking home from the pub last night. We stopped at a junction and noticed a lad behind us.

‘Sorry lads but would either of you like a blow job?’ says he.

We politely declined and headed on our way. Then Ball Ox being Ball Ox decides to roar abuse at him and yer man starts chasing us. I headed down a side road and got home safely.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 793768, member: 24”]So myself and Ball Ox were walking home from the pub last night. We stopped at a junction and noticed a lad behind us.

We politely declined and headed on our way. Then Ball Ox being Ball Ox decides to roar abuse at him and yer man starts chasing us. I headed down a side road and got home safely.[/quote]

Hopefully ball ox will check in soon to let us know he is ok also.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 793768, member: 24”]So myself and Ball Ox were walking home from the pub last night. We stopped at a junction and noticed a lad behind us.

We politely declined and headed on our way. Then Ball Ox being Ball Ox decides to roar abuse at him and yer man starts chasing us. I headed down a side road and got home safely.[/quote]

if it was the same fella who gave it to you in the pub then maybe he just wanted to return the favour…

So ye ran like girls from a gay rent boy?

Abso-fucking-lutely

The Wexford heat coupled with the sheer anxiety, tension and trauma of thinking we were going to get beaten at home to Carlow in the hurling championship meant that the sweat off my soaking balls seeped through my boxers and onto my jeans. I’ll wear them* again tomorrow, however.

• the jeans, not the boxers.

Blokes wearing ugg boots