Things That Are Wrong

I don’t think the deceased was married and he was 55 so probably didn’t have much close family arund the place. If he was a 30 year old father of two with parents still alive I’d suspect the accused would’ve received double the sentence.

Which of course we can’t know because the courts service doesn’t keep statistics on sentencing.

Did your man provoke him at all or was he just completely innocent?

Incredible to think he got such a low sentence if it was unprovoked.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 795576, member: 24”]Did your man provoke him at all or was he just completely innocent?

Incredible to think he got such a low sentence if it was unprovoked.[/quote]

from what i remember the deceased was having words with some other group of young lads and your man just came up the blindside and decked him…the original argument had nothing to do with him I think

Lads there are fellas getting sentences like that the whole time. It’s incredibly short and wrong but I’m no longer shocked by these sentences as it has become the norm nearly. Fucked up judicial system.

http://www.irishsentencing.ie/en/ISIS/Pages/WP09000193

http://irishfarmerette.com/2013/07/01/i-want-to-marry-a-farmer-but-how/

Rte having as a lead story odriscoll being that he wont be allowed to line for the colonies against tlthe former colonies.

Timw for ryle to be fired when his hobby is being covered in this fashion

:pint:

Some bird on the train between Porto and Malahide picking her nose and wiping the contents on the window.,Within a second she then put her other hand down her top to scratch under her arm and has just smelled her fingers… Very wrong…

Was she hot?

Three pints on me but you’d need a good few more…big tits in fairness…sort of bird that has been mentioned on another thread in the last few hours…

Holy fuck. That is the most disgusting thing I ever read on here and that says something.

I’ve just been reminded of a pet hate of mine while watching a news report on death valley. The news reporter informed me that death valley was experiencing record breaking high temperatures, before casually sliding in at the end that it was three degrees off the all time high. Its not a fucking record then you cunt. Drives me mental.

It seems to happen a lot with weather. Record breaking may or whatever, then the report will say warmest/coldest may since 1980 or something.

Another thing that pisses me off in weather related stories, is when they say something like an usually wet May this year with rainfall above average. It’s a fucking average you cunts, half the time it’s going to be over the average and half the time it’ll be under. So it’s not at all unusual for it to be wetter than average. Seething even thinking about it

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 796204, member: 332”]
Another thing that pisses me off in weather related stories, is when they say something like an usually wet May this year with rainfall above average. It’s a fucking average you cunts, half the time it’s going to be over the average and half the time it’ll be under. So it’s not at all unusual for it to be wetter than average. Seething even thinking about it[/quote]

:smiley:

Well said.

I hate Met Eireann especially that Evelyn Cusack fake bitch.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 796204, member: 332”]
Another thing that pisses me off in weather related stories, is when they say something like an usually wet May this year with rainfall above average. It’s a fucking average you cunts, half the time it’s going to be over the average and half the time it’ll be under. So it’s not at all unusual for it to be wetter than average. Seething even thinking about it[/quote]

Well when you’re talking about a months worth of rain you would expect the average to fairly consistent rather than up and down. You numpty.

You couldn’t be anymore incorrect

I’ll take that bet.

You’d be losing your money so.

The point I believe Julio is making is that because a measurement like average rainfall is such an exact figure which deals with a wide range of values, it is rare that the rainfall for a given month is exactly or very similar to the average for previous iterations of that month. This is not especially groundbreaking, and it can be extrapolated that average rainfall is invariably either above or below the average. This leads to the gripe mentioned, whereby weather forecasting outlets describe such as “unusual” due to levels being above or below average, when this fact is in many unremarkable. A more proper examination of the extremity of weather values would perhaps to plot the measurement on a distribution curve against previous years and working out whether the weather is indeed worthy of being deemed unusual.

Suck my dick

totti’s rebrand…

hes still a cunt o_O