Things That Are Wrong

Absolutely. Also cunts who sit on the outside seat on the dart and dont move when you are looking to sit down. I make a point of standing on their feet and making as much of a nuisance of myself when getting past them

Not much of an achievement in fairness.

One of Galways higest profile NAMA developers sitting 2 tables over from me here…

Still enjoying the highlife I see, 2013 5 series parked outside and has just ordered a bottle a plonk and a dozen oysters to start…

I know a few lads in close vicinity of here whose lives took a wrong turn when they did work for this cunt. :mad:

Some cunts have serious neck.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 796672, member: 686”]One of Galways higest profile NAMA developers sitting 2 tables over from me here…

Still enjoying the highlife I see, 2013 5 series parked outside and has just ordered a bottle a plonk and a dozen oysters to start…

I know a few lads in close vicinity of here whose lives took a wrong turn when they did work for this cunt. :mad:

Some cunts have serious neck.[/quote]

Leaving cunts like this to enjoy their meal in peace without balling them out of it is also wrong

Im still here Art…

Good man KP

I believe in you !

Piss into his soup KP.

He’s having oysters to start. He won’t be having soup. Soup is typically not a main course or dessert. Keep up Horsebox.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 796672, member: 686”]One of Galways higest profile NAMA developers sitting 2 tables over from me here…

Some cunts have serious neck.[/quote]
Still he must have fallen on hard times if he can only afford to eat in the kind of joint that a tfk forumite frequents and has been reduced to driving a 5 series.

[quote=“artfoley, post: 796676, member: 179”]Good man KP

I believe in you ![/quote]

There has been a bit of an incident since… A old guy at the bar raised an issue with staff about letting said developer eat in the establishment.

Developers wife got some verbals from same guy on way back from toilet also.

Both have now left.

As an aside, I am attending a ‘gathering’ night organised by some far flung member of our family who is back from Chicago. Sweet fcuk but this is wrong… alot of similar DNA around this table but we have fuck all to say to each other.

Who was the developer KP. Initials will suffice.

JMcN ?

Fuck off Art.

go fuck yourself you doddery old cunt, i was here first

JC

Kinvara’s Passion - did your distant relative from Americay settle the tab?

I have you.

He likes the auld fumes?

:wink:

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 796722, member: 686”]There has been a bit of an incident since… A old guy at the bar raised an issue with staff about letting said developer eat in the establishment.

Developers wife got some verbals from same guy on way back from toilet also.

Both have now left.

As an aside, I am attending a ‘gathering’ night organised by some far flung member of our family who is back from Chicago. Sweet fcuk but this is wrong… alot of similar DNA around this table but we have fuck all to say to each other.[/quote]

:clap: