Things That Are Wrong

Fair play to her KP. I would of been rolling around the lawn laughing at you.

John Paul II being made a saint-his second miracle being some woman in Costa Rica praying to him and getting her mysterious illness cured on the day of his beatification. FFS sake. Game of Thrones type fantasy gobbledygook.

The only miracle he has is that he was never arrested for his part in the cover-up of the systematic child abuse carried out by the organisation he was head of.

Like my ould fella was when he rescued me at 3.30pm!

DB , not telling his closest friends when his horse was running and winning

yes, we may have high fived and danced a jig of delight when his previous horses died but his behavior isnt on

The AFResque levels of simplicity on display on this forum over the last few weeks.

this article

its wrong on so many levels, not least that it was supposedly written by a practising shrink

[quote=“artfoley, post: 797096, member: 179”]this article

its wrong on so many levels, not least that it was supposedly written by a practising shrink[/quote]

thank fuck women dont like normal sport

in reality, BODs career has been an utter failure, failed for the lions, failed for Oireland, never played club rugby at the highest level

[quote=“artfoley, post: 797096, member: 179”]this article

its wrong on so many levels, not least that it was supposedly written by a practising shrink[/quote]

Couldn’t get past the headline-bullet points?

Holy. Fucking. Shit

I want that whore executed! Who the fuck is she?

I normally think ye overreact to things on this site. But that is pure horseshit.

I am fuming here! :mad:

A shiny new donkey for whoever brings TFK the head of Marie Murray

She will be easily spotted, and easily snuck up on.

http://cdn1.independent.ie/migration_catalog/article25286511.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/marie-colvin

[quote=“carryharry, post: 797124, member: 1517”]She will be easily spotted, and easily snuck up on.

http://cdn1.independent.ie/migration_catalog/article25286511.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/marie-colvin[/quote]
Is that not Marie Colvin, the Sunday Times journo that was killed in Syria last year?

correct braz

we’re obvioiusly looking for this wan

http://www.relationshipsireland.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/marie-murray-150x150.jpg

who isnt a patch on marie colvin

Fucks sake Carry.

At the Kilkenny/Tipp match the other night and there were a lot of ladies there in their short shorts. Now some of them should have known better and known that they dont have the legs for short shorts especially when their thighs are bigger than Brendan Cummins thighs.

Anyway’s I was standing in the city end and seen this one from Tipperary in her short shorts but with the worst application of fake tan I have ever seen but that’s not the worst of it, she walks up the stand and then turns around to watch the match but what she didnt notice was the big drip streak that ran down the inside of leg that looked like she had either piss dripping down her leg or something else and then there was other streak that looked she was sitting on a wet seat. Fucking disgusting stuff.

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 798734, member: 312”]At the Kilkenny/Tipp match the other night and there were a lot of ladies there in their short shorts. Now some of them should have known better and known that they dont have the legs for short shorts especially when their thighs are bigger than Brendan Cummins thighs.

Anyway’s I was standing in the city end and seen this one from Tipperary in her short shorts but with the worst application of fake tan I have ever seen but that’s not the worst of it, she walks up the stand and then turns around to watch the match but what she didnt notice was the big drip streak that ran down the inside of leg that looked like she had either piss dripping down her leg or something else and then there was other streak that looked she was sitting on a wet seat. Fucking disgusting stuff.[/quote]
Pictorial evidence please.

You wouldn’t want to see pictures of this.

Having a name like Ferdia. What sort of name is that to give a lad?