Things That Are Wrong

Good to see Ed Case is still writing, anyway.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 802408, member: 706”]
You question your own attractiveness, perhaps because you are fat.[/quote]
Fixed that part.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 802408, member: 706”]
Research into the male perspective on sexless marriage shows that one-third of men blame their slumping sex drive on their wives having gained too much weight (two-thirds say their partner is not sexually adventurous enough). These are just excuses. “In our experience many men use these explanations as excuses for more deep-seated reasons and you are right not to buy in to simplistic explanations based on popular misconceptions of what men are supposed to find sexually attractive,” Grange says.[/quote]
What a ridiculous statement to dismiss such an overwhelming response in a survey! Is this research carried out by fat delusional women? Have they measured the spouses of the two thirds who responded that their wives were fat? Perhaps there is a correlation between this response and Irelands burgeoning obesity epidemic.

I just wonder how she has been checking the lead in the pencil.

Blowies while he’s asleep I’d say the durty cow.

Katie French’s lawyer said to a witness today, “if Katie was in court here today she’d say you killed her.” Eh if she was in court today she wouldn’t have been killed at all.

Shouldnt that read "dead cokehead mediawhore katie french’s former lawyer

:smiley:

It’s Katy.

Only 21 Irish bankers earned more than €1m last year.

Wrong tense buddy. You mean it was katy

No - I’m referring to your post, in the present. So ‘is’ suffices.

Horsebox posting on Broadsheet.

:mad: How can we be expected to keep the best and brightest if we are paying peanuts?

Do go on please Fagan.

Broadsheet has become incredibly boring.

You’re a dying breed pal.

swing and a miss farmer, if you were to say art is incorrect, it was katy then that would be tense correct

anyway, and now for something completely different

Eczema. Annoying itchy persistent motherfucker!!! :mad:

Bit like this Katy French one, she was irritating when she was alive and even more irritating now that she is no longer with us.

Where abouts, kid?