Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 802824, member: 1796”]Where abouts, kid?[/quote]On the hands. Normally it’s alright, all about maintaining it, but itchy as fuck this morning for some reason :mad:

The knock on from the weekend i’d say. I get a touch of psoriasis, alcohol and fast food tend to set it off.

Back home for a few days only to catch a cold.
Cuntish.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 802840, member: 1796”]The knock on from the weekend i’d say. I get a touch of psoriasis, alcohol and fast food tend to set it off.[/quote]Maybe. Though not too much worse than a regular weekend to be honest, driving me mad at the moment.

Are you sure it’s not scabies?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 802891, member: 9”]Are you sure it’s not scabies?[/quote]You’ve got scabies and rabies and babies.

“Excuse me, I ordered a zima, not eczema.”

Thats what happens when you have your hands down some filty slut’s knickers. :slight_smile: you have hand crabs. :slight_smile:

“What would you say is your biggest weakness?”
“Eczema.”

Two clubs interested in buying Hooper.

How fucking slow the TV guide on UPC has become since they decided to add the logos to each of the channels at the side.

I got the upc Horizon tv on trial. Far quicker but so many annoying little fucking glitches

Lads have we a thread for sayings that are stupid?

The spelling on this forum in the last couple of weeks. A lot of posts are nearly unreadable. Bandage is supposed to be the guardian of such things on TFK but his intense cross country bike rides seem to have distracted him from this vital task.

that’s what the “watch your spelling” button is for…

a great button to make people paranoid isnt it The Wild Colonial Bhoy

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 803260, member: 348”]that’s what the “watch your spelling” button is for…

a great button to make people paranoid isnt it The Wild Colonial Bhoy[/quote]

Yes but it is getting out of hand at this stage-I think a general warning should be issued just to alert people to the fact that standards are slipping big time and people need to up their game.

Whatever about the TV guide being slow on UPC, the fucking remote control is even fucking worse. :mad:

:slight_smile:

The “back” button is grand and handy for flicking between say Man V Food and Pawn Stars on a Saturday afternoon, mind.

When it’s working and doesn’t go mad and brings you back to that UPC advert channel.:frowning: man v food has to be best programme around. I would hate to be the poor cleaner that has to go into his hotel room to clean it after he has done a challenge.:frowning: