Things That Are Wrong

Grey remote or black remote lads? The black one is a bit better.

+1

I genuinely think I could finish a lot of the challenges too. They absolutely have to produce a travel book for the USA based on man v food. The programme has made me want to do my long planned road trip across America more than ever.

Grey remote unfortunately.:frowning:

Diners, Drive ins and Dives is a far, far, far superior show to Man V Food

The black one is lovely. UPC is better than Sky because all the shitty channels are filtered out…but it doesn’t have Babestation et al.

A dilemma for the modern pervert.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 803307, member: 129”]The black one is lovely. UPC is better than Sky because all the shitty channels are filtered out…but it doesn’t have Babestation et al.

A dilemma for the modern pervert.[/quote]

2 words - multi screen

yeah it’s little bit better but barely…

the guide function is as aforementioned a fookin joke…i do like the tv box sets thing though…

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 803316, member: 348”]yeah it’s little bit better but barely…

the guide function is as aforementioned a fookin joke…i do like the tv box sets thing though…[/quote]

My guide function is the Irish Times fucking magazine. The UPC yoke isn’t worth a shite.

Is the fucking magazine where you meet all these promiscuous young ladies? how much is a subscription?

Download the TV listings app to your phone, much handier as you can pick whatever channels you want

My phone is the next one along from a Nokia 3210. I don’t think it “does” apps.

Buy a new phone, you’ll be able to get babestation 24/7

Scumbag stealing the tips jar!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQciNHlJxLw

Fair play to him.
The country needs more go-getters like him. Why should those waitresses expect customers to give them extra money just for doing their job.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 803401, member: 1796”]Scumbag stealing the tips jar!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQciNHlJxLw
[/quote]

without naming names that looks very much like a person who has an 8 minute commute to work

Oh.

Mister Moneyfuckingman.

I have a kid, fuckface. Ain’t no smartphones round this homestead.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 803410, member: 129”]Oh.

Mister Moneyfuckingman.

I have a kid, fuckface. Ain’t no smartphones round this homestead.[/quote]
Tell your ladyboss you need a new smartphone to download whatsapp so she can text you sexy pictures.

Sky broadband. Switched over. Other service finished yesterday. Sky didn’t work. When you ring helpline you get some numpty who could confirm my activation date and the fact that it wasn’t activated. However, she couldn’t do anything about it, will inform tech support who will get back to me… Will take a few days. FFS

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 803410, member: 129”]Oh.

Mister Moneyfuckingman.

I have a kid, fuckface. Ain’t no smartphones round this homestead.[/quote]

:smiley:

Go to your IT department and request one.

The HSE has said it is checking medical records to see how many patients were operated on using instruments which had been used on a patient who has been diagnosed at Beaumont Hospital with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
The fatal degenerative brain disease can be passed on through contaminated surgical instruments.
If instruments are used on a patient with CJD, international guidelines say they must be put through a special highly rigorous sterilisation procedure or destroyed.
Normal sterilisation techniques are not sufficient.
It is understood the operation on the patient with CJD happened around two weeks before their recent diagnosis.
The instruments were not isolated until the diagnosis and were used on other patients before then.
It is not known how many patients are involved, but it is believed to be between ten and 20.
Those patients will be contacted and will have to be monitored indefinitely.