Things That Are Wrong

Women telling other fat ugly women that they look beautiful on social networking sites. This kind of act is doing no good for anybody.

a) It’s a lie and the other women in question would have to be really thick not see beyond their facade
b) It doesn’t offer any incentive for them to make healthy lifestyle changes

[quote=“Rudi, post: 803519, member: 1052”]Women telling other fat ugly women that they look beautiful on social networking sites. This kind of act is doing no good for anybody.

a) It’s a lie and the other women in question would have to be really thick not see beyond their facade
b) It doesn’t offer any incentive for them to make healthy lifestyle changes[/quote]

Yep that’s why ya see fat women out in boob tubes and mini skirts and their so called mates telling them they are gorgeous and can’t understand why they can’t get a bloke.:slight_smile: women are fucking evil.:slight_smile:

Jaysus you go into hospital to get an illness cured and you come out with Mad Cow disease. :frowning:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0719/463340-beaumont-opening-helpline-following-cjd-fears/

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 803605, member: 312”]Jaysus you go into hospital to get an illness cured and you come out with Mad Cow disease. :frowning:

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0719/463340-beaumont-opening-helpline-following-cjd-fears/[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing that our attention, I missed it the first time it was posted.

Thanks for bringing that our attention, I missed it the first time it was posted.[/quote]

[FONT=Segoe UI]“Is he not entitled to post it just because some of you freaks read this story before him?”[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]That sound familiar?[/FONT]

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 803629, member: 348”][FONT=Segoe UI]“Is he not entitled to post it just because some of you freaks read this story before him?”[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]That sound familiar?[/FONT][/quote]

The article farmer posted was 6 months old.

This article was two posts previously.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 803630, member: 1786”]The article farmer posted was 6 months old.

This article was two posts previously.[/quote]

so he is not entitled to?

He can post what he wants.
And I’ll ridicule what I want.

Deal?

Fran,tase,fistoffury lads get the fuck in out of the sun ye stupid cunts…it’s seriously fucking ye up…get a bit of shade,have a beer and chill the fuck out…
Simpletons

[quote=“Faldo, post: 803790, member: 1520”]Fran,tase,fistoffury lads get the fuck in out of the sun ye stupid cunts…it’s seriously fucking ye up…get a bit of shade,have a beer and chill the fuck out…
Simpletons[/quote]

Fuck off you bullshitting wanker

http://m.rte.ie/ten/touch/news/2013/0719/463451-family-guy-is-heading-to-springfield/

Rattled…

I once ate snow off a rope…

You my friend are a sunshine boy…

[quote=“Faldo, post: 803973, member: 1520”]Rattled…

You my friend are a sunshine boy…[/quote]

?

When a kid gets sick. I was awoken this morning at 6am by the little lady kicking me in the head repeatedly.

[quote=“Faldo, post: 803973, member: 1520”]Rattled…

You my friend are a sunshine boy…[/quote]

Is there something wrong with you?

Is there?

Yeah… 6am starts all week here with heat.

5.30 this morning, some bastard crow outside the window woke us all up.

jesus lads, what gives? vivienne doesnt surface til 8.30 normal days and 7am on her 2 creche days cos she has to go in with the wife

They are a nightmare alright. Bastards have woke me up a number of times during this warm spell. There is a pellet gun in the house, I’m tempted.