Things That Are Wrong

Jim White is visiting all English league clubs on 1st August for Sky Sports News. He’ll be going from club to club in a helicopter as Sky Sports News gears up for the start of the football season. :smiley:

Every league club??

lets hope it crashes

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 806577, member: 1137”]Took a slioter full force into the stones this evening. Was about 10 foot away from him when he opens the shoulders and my bell end took most of the force. Fine and tender now!

No jockeying this weekend:oops:[/quote]

Fucking hell Chewie. I have suffered the same fate, albeit over 20 years ago, but I still live with the trauma. Take care mate.

He’s using the same helicopter former Chelsea owner Matthew Harding travelled in.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 806577, member: 1137”]Took a slioter full force into the stones this evening. Was about 10 foot away from him when he opens the shoulders and my bell end took most of the force. Fine and tender now!

No jockeying this weekend:oops:[/quote]

You mustnt have much hurling do you? Your always getting a belt

The rocks though, feel your pain lad. Hope it doesn’t result in infertility or long term impotence issues

And I wonder why I don’t care as much about football as I used to. Cunts like White and Sky generally are making a complete mess out of it. I’d rather the days when I would be listening to Jimmy Armfield on Five Live. In the words of Lisa Simpson ‘It may not be pretty but by God it’s honest’.

Any chance he’ll have to loop out over the Mull of Kintyre at any stage?

Fitness freaks who feel the need to tell everyone about how much fitness work they do.

“Just did a 50km cycle in the pool this morning before work, look how awesome I am”

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 806747, member: 1786”]Fitness freaks who feel the need to tell everyone about how much fitness work they do.

“Just did a 50km cycle in the pool this morning before work, look how awesome I am”[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 806747, member: 1786”]Fitness freaks who feel the need to tell everyone about how much fitness work they do.

“Just did a 50km cycle in the pool this morning before work, look how awesome I am”[/quote]

What about fat cunts who aren’t fitness freaks?

What about people who are incredibly fit and strong (like myself) but don’t feel the need to go on about it.

What about yee?

Yer all cunts and as long as ye know that we will all be grand…

Being hungover while minding a child.

There’s actually nothing worse. Being in work is better, at least you can hide in the toilets for a half hour a few times. That kind of behavior doesn’t wash when it comes to child-minding.

I have this treat ahead of me tomorrow.

Would it be too much to ask that you would take it handy tonight?

You 51ing?

Yep