Things That Are Wrong

I think I’ll just get you to call over and help out if I’m struggling tomorrow.

i’d obviously be availabel to help in other circumstances Rocko but im back to the motherland for the weekend. The best of luck with it though

No bother mate. Throw up an oul pm and I will be over Lickety split.

the whole star wars episode 7 thing but then add these cunts

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/ryan-gosling-and-zac-efron-rumoured-for-star-wars/314167

Especially when they wake up at 5:30

My thoughts are with you mate.

tight bastard couples.

was doing a round up for friends 40th (sending him to see roger waters in amsterdam) sent orund the group email suggesting 40 per head, all reply thats fine. then 3 couples who all know the guy from when they were singletons contribute 40 per couple. cunts

[quote=“artfoley, post: 807936, member: 179”]tight bastard couples.

was doing a round up for friends 40th (sending him to see roger waters in amsterdam) sent orund the group email suggesting 40 per head, all reply thats fine. then 3 couples who all know the guy from when they were singletons contribute 40 per couple. cunts[/quote]
That is doubly fuckin cuntish :mad:

I nearly gave up drinking over it.

was doing a round up for friends 40th (sending him to see roger waters in amsterdam) sent orund the group email suggesting 40 per head, all reply thats fine. then 3 couples who all know the guy from when they were singletons contribute 40 per couple. cunts[/quote]

would have thought a legal eagle like yourself would have written the instruction precisely.

i put down 40 per head on the email and each of the couples replied independently of their other half.

you just can’t legislate for people’s stupidity/tightness/illiteracycuntishness

If you asked me for €40 for a birthday present for one of the group Id say go fuck yourself. It’s a fuckin birthday, we all have one. Well done you managed to stay alive for another year…big deal! Send him to Roger Waters in Amsterdam?? …Buy him a pint.

and thats why i didnt ask you

whats the issue here?

People that hang around with Fooley are cunts?

I think most of us would have assumed that anyway.

also quit trying to force your english customs onto us Irish people Fooley you bald humberside slaphead

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 808200, member: 80”]whats the issue here?

People that hang around with Fooley are cunts?

I think most of us would have assumed that anyway.

also quit trying to force your english customs onto us Irish people Fooley you bald humberside slaphead[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 808200, member: 80”]whats the issue here?

I think most of us would have assumed that anyway.[/quote]

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups pal!

Roger Waters is also playing in Dublin and there are plenty of tickets available. I would also have told him to go and fuck, a pint, or maybe a small gift, but sending someone off to Amsterdam to a concert they can see in Dublin for a birthday??:rolleyes:

Expecting a raft of couples to pay €80 to send some lad abroad for his 40th birthday.

Foley, are you fucking this guy?

Bang on the money. Fooley decides he’ll get this lad a present. Bit unneccessary but fair enough. He then gets vexed when not everyone has the same idea. Send him to Holland by yourself if you want to. If you can’t afford to or don’t want to do that then get him something else.