Things That Are Wrong

+1

ever since fooleys commute to work has got longer he has more time to think these nonsensical idiotic plans

Who gets birthday presents for their mates anyway?

That weirdo fartholey by the looks of things.

it’s a humberside thing

:confused:

:rolleyes:

Women.

agreed, if he was still single and looked like a white , balding, 5ft 4 version of Ronaldinho with a pot belly his mates would be doing a favor in chipping in 40 quid to send him off to Amsterdam…

5ft 10

That sums up nicely what I was going to say on the matter.

Talk about your total misrepresentation of the facts to suit yourself you horrid little cunt.

The presemt was based on peoplevreplying to email. People then didnt follow through on their promises and then I got vexed

[quote=“artfoley, post: 808304, member: 179”]Talk about your total misrepresentation of the facts to suit yourself you horrid little cunt.

The presemt was based on peoplevreplying to email. People then didnt follow through on their promises and then I got vexed[/quote]

sending around a group email to organise a present isnt normal

I know its strange to people like you who have no tangible friends but it happens.

BTW set foot in the country again and ill have GNIB waiting for you

+1. Has fooley transferred his log in to a bird?

So this Foley character likes to fund seedy sex tourism trips for middle-aged men?

No, youve a lot more effeminate characteristics than I ever will

[quote=“artfoley, post: 808309, member: 179”]I know its strange to people like you who have no tangible friends but it happens.

It doesn’t! I’d say half of November and all of December is booked out in your calendar with you meeting people for Christmas drinks…you waste 6 weeks meeting people you couldn’t be bothered to during the year…cos it happens!!! If you are real mates you will see them throughout the year! As for the birthday present, normal people don’t need to pester their group for €80 per couple for some tosser to go to Amsterdam and then grumble about it when they tell you to fuck off. He’s 40…not 4. Buying popularity is always exposed in the end, I’d say they all despise you.[/quote]

In fairness Gail Porter looked a tiny bit like you that time she went bald, except she didn’t have comedy buck teeth and a pot belly.

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 808331, member: 1785”][/quote]
Swing and a miss fool

And you look like ken griffey jr except youre white, fat and untalented