Things That Are Wrong

ah lovely:clap::smiley:

[quote=“artfoley, post: 808632, member: 179”]FFS sakes farmer!

ive gone over this ad nauseum. i might just as well delete all my posts and walk away from this place[/quote]
Is it too late to chip in Art?

Tuna and cheese. Together.

Or a finger in the eye!

A bit harsh but i did laugh if i’m honest!

Two female travellers, lightly dressed, flogging a car to two Muslim men, dressed in traditional garb. Multiculturalism at It’s finest.

On the Luas last Saturday being in close proximity to a young lady who had just ingested a large amount of heroin, and was having a very bad trip. Not pleasant. I don’t think I’ll take public transport again for a while.

Red line I take it?

The one that goes to Tallaght farmerinthecity. Was going to Morricone. Nearly wrecked my buzz before I started.

Landing in Poland and discovering your bank card split down the middle and won’t work… balbec, how you fixed for a few bob?

Not content with bumming tickets for GAA matches, you’re now looking to bum money from Phil. Some friend you are Mark.

I am loaded kid.

Maybe he just wants to bum you?

you won’t have to put your hand in your pocket for the wedding, free liquor all day?

Sky Sports News

On any given day but especially today. They are creating “history” by visiting all 92 clubs today. If it was one reporter it may be worthy of a slightly raised eyebrow but its a hape of them. Ridiculous.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 810562, member: 1408”]Sky Sports News

On any given day but especially today. They are creating “history” by visiting all 92 clubs today. If it was one reporter it may be worthy of a slightly raised eyebrow but its a hape of them. Ridiculous.[/quote]

I thought Jim Whyte was visiting them all?

No he’s visiting 5 (FIVE) clubs

On any given day but especially today. They are creating “history” by visiting all 92 clubs today. If it was one reporter it may be worthy of a slightly raised eyebrow but its a hape of them. Ridiculous.[/quote]

I turned it on there for a few minutes having my lunch and watched the reporter try desperately to find interesting things about Bournemouth FC.

Not good telly.

Surely a ploy to corner the little-englander-desparate-to-see-a-mention-of-the-shithole-town-he-lives-in-however-brief market. That demographic makes up 75% of the English population I believe, maybe not the most horrendous marketing idea

Indeed.

I have now come to the conclusion that I hate Sky Sports and everything to do with it. They are destroying football.