Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 810674, member: 24”]Indeed.

I have now come to the conclusion that I hate Sky Sports and everything to do with it. They are destroying football.[/quote]

Jesus mate have you not got Sky Sports in your gaff? I came to that conclusion about 10 years ago and deeply resent the extra €20 or so I have to pay for it every month.

I have now come to the conclusion that I hate Sky Sports and everything to do with it. They are destroying football.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_uOgyBK1c

I had it but don’t have it anymore. Simply don’t have enough interest in the EPL anymore to justify the cost.

I would watch any Liverpool match - that is about it. I flick in and out of the big matches. I don’t watch the smaller ones.

Cancelled my 34 quid sky sports sub tonight and took the setanta pack instead for 16 quid which has setanta ire, premier sports, BT sports x2 and ESPN. Heiniken cup and tri nations the only things left on Sky I’d really want to see

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 810686, member: 24”]I had it but don’t have it anymore. Simply don’t have enough interest in the EPL anymore to justify the cost.

I would watch any Liverpool match - that is about it. I flick in and out of the big matches. I don’t watch the smaller ones.[/quote]

Yeah I’d do the same if it was just for the EPL but between La Liga and Heineken Cup games and ESPN, I can still just about justify it. It would be gone if I wasn’t interested in the rugby.

ESPN gone now. You with SKY or UPC? It’s packaged with BT sports and setanta now

Top 14 and the Aviva Prem on BT sports now as we’ll.

[quote=“dancarter, post: 810692, member: 122”]ESPN gone now. You with SKY or UPC? It’s packaged with BT sports and setanta now

Top 14 and the Aviva Prem on BT sports now as we’ll.[/quote]

ESPN gone? Don’t think so mate-was just on it.

I’m with Sky-I’d watch 3 or 4 Heineken Cup matches every weekend it’s on so that’s the only reason I still have it. I wouldn’t be gone on Aviva Prem but would like to see more Top 14 alright. I’ll wait for feedback on BT and might make a move then.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 810696, member: 1537”]ESPN gone? Don’t think so mate-was just on it.

I’m with Sky-I’d watch 3 or 4 Heineken Cup matches every weekend it’s on so that’s the only reason I still have it. I wouldn’t be gone on Aviva Prem but would like to see more Top 14 alright. I’ll wait for feedback on BT and might make a move then.[/quote]

Maybe different with Sky. My understanding is it will be packaged with setanta across all platforms.

I like the Aviva I must say.

I also have a log in for Sky go from the fathers card so can watch HEC thru that, I’d be same I’d watch every game that’s on it

[quote=“dancarter, post: 810704, member: 122”]Maybe different with Sky. My understanding is it will be packaged with setanta across all platforms.

I like the Aviva I must say.

I also have a log in for Sky go from the fathers card so can watch HEC thru that, I’d be same I’d watch every game that’s on it[/quote]

I’m hoping that somebody else I know will get Sky go so that I can do this also.

Aviva Prem is alright but I’d only watch matches when the top maybe 3 or 4 teams are involved-there is an awful lot of shit games in that league.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 810712, member: 1537”]I’m hoping that somebody else I know will get Sky go so that I can do this also.

Aviva Prem is alright but I’d only watch matches when the top maybe 3 or 4 teams are involved-there is an awful lot of shit games in that league.[/quote]

There is alright. Superior to Rabo though, barring clashes between top 4/5 teams

I called to the 51 tonight for the first time in years. There was some sort of hen party down the back, not good at all so we left.

My sources tell me that was a joined kinda stag and hen party. The couple work together so their work mates decided to take the two of them out on the rip.

Not sure about that-the top teams in the Rabo are superior to the top teams in the Aviva, although this is changing with the collapse in quality of the Welsh teams the last 2 years. The botttom teams in both are equally shit. The Aviva gets better crowds alright and there is more traditional rivalry between many teams but the rugby played between the top teams in the Rabo is of a higher quality than the Aviva imo.

A friend of mine piggybacks my sky by getting access through my Sky Go. He has all the benefits I have for €100 a month less. And on occasion where I may be watching something on MY SkyGo on the laptop he has the temerity to contact me to say he was using it. I wouldn’t mind if he bought me a pint every so often.

I know it’s my own fault for giving password but once given its hard to take back innit.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 810730, member: 1408”]A friend of mine piggybacks my sky by getting access through my Sky Go. He has all the benefits I have for €100 a month less. And on occasion where I may be watching something on MY SkyGo on the laptop he has the temerity to contact me to say he was using it. I wouldn’t mind if he bought me a pint every so often.

I know it’s my own fault for giving password but once given its hard to take back innit.[/quote]

Would this friend post on here Scrunchie ? Out the the tight fucker who wouldn’t even stand you a pint for such a gift.

Nope. He’s not on here.

Wouldn’t pay the subs

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 810730, member: 1408”]A friend of mine piggybacks my sky by getting access through my Sky Go. He has all the benefits I have for €100 a month less. And on occasion where I may be watching something on MY SkyGo on the laptop he has the temerity to contact me to say he was using it. I wouldn’t mind if he bought me a pint every so often.

I know it’s my own fault for giving password but once given its hard to take back innit.[/quote]

just change the password Scrunchie might make the cunt see the error of his ways

This, do this. Problem solved.

My eyewitness report says it was not a pretty sight for a Thursday night to see suits mixing with a dressed-up hen. Were TFK members attending this event?

The word you are looking for is “Sten”