Things That Are Wrong

No - I work with a friend of the hen.

hmm, thinly disguised “I was there skulking with my laptop case”

This weekend they are having a “lefty” round this weekend in the AFL and promoting it with some very dumb advertising. Now outside of plain retardedness of that alone, it kinda undervalues the important celebratory rounds like Indigenious Round, Anzac game etc.

A step too far.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 810817, member: 273”]This weekend they are having a “lefty” round this weekend in the AFL and promoting it with some very dumb advertising. Now outside of plain retardedness of that alone, it kinda undervalues the important celebratory rounds like Indigenious Round, Anzac game etc.

A step too far.[/quote]
I think someone (Foxtel) might be pulling your leg there Kev, presumably your left one.

I was actually wondering was it a wind up? So it is? I was actually surprised at Travis Cloke, as he generally comes across as a pretty smart bloke.

Thank God for that, they are not as idiotic as I may have thought so.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 810829, member: 273”]I was actually wondering was it a wind up? So it is? I was actually surprised at Travis Cloke, as he generally comes across as a pretty smart bloke.

Thank God for that, they are not as idiotic as I may have thought so.[/quote]
I think it is. Travis Cloke is not a smart bloke, a brilliant footballer yes, smart bloke, no.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 810696, member: 1537”]ESPN gone? Don’t think so mate-was just on it.
[/quote]
It’s gone now though.
Damn!
BT bought ESPN (after they had secured EPL rights ahead of them) so their channel is not going to be as good anyway, as BT has taken all the good stuff from ESPN (Bundesliga etc) & put on their BT sports channels.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 810730, member: 1408”]A friend of mine piggybacks my sky by getting access through my Sky Go. He has all the benefits I have for €100 a month less. And on occasion where I may be watching something on MY SkyGo on the laptop he has the temerity to contact me to say he was using it. I wouldn’t mind if he bought me a pint every so often.

I know it’s my own fault for giving password but once given its hard to take back innit.[/quote]

Should be able to use on several devices at once no?

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 810817, member: 273”]This weekend they are having a “lefty” round this weekend in the AFL and promoting it with some very dumb advertising. Now outside of plain retardedness of that alone, it kinda undervalues the important celebratory rounds like Indigenious Round, Anzac game etc.

A step too far.[/quote]
WTF was a “lefty” round supposed to be Kevin? Just kicking with your left foot?

They cut from 4 to 2 separate devices but you can only be logged on to one at any one time

There’s about a 10-15 second delay on SkyGo so whenever I’m watching a match and there’s a goal I text him straight away.

He’s said that now ally’s he has to do is hear the phone vibrate and he knows there’s been a goal which “ruins it on him”.

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 810935, member: 1408”]There’s about a 10-15 second delay on SkyGo so whenever I’m watching a match and there’s a goal I text him straight away.

He’s said that now ally’s he has to do is hear the phone vibrate and he knows there’s been a goal which “ruins it on him”.[/quote]

Fucking hell Scrunchie he seems a total cock. Hes getting a freebie and hes moaning. Change the password and keep texting him but fuck with his head by texting throw ins, corners, wrong scores etc

people rating posts as dumb (cue numerous dullards rating this post dumb) if you cant think of a witty retort at least act like you have seen the offending post and do nothing…

dumb

excellent work puke.

Bloody hell foley

People using the letters “db” to describe an internet forum.

My 60 something year old aunt being rehired by Aer lingus ten years after getting huge redundancy ffs hire a few young wans off the dole ye cunts

No substitute for experience Massey. Now keep your ageist comments to yourself…:eek: