Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 811234, member: 53”]Some cunts burgled the folks’ gaff. Ransacked the fuck out of it. Went through every drawer in the house.
Cunts.[/quote]
That’s shite. Do you know if it was daytime or at night? It’s a house I’ve gained illegal access to a couple of times (human pyramid being the best example) but everything’s changed now. If you broke into that gaff 5 or 10 years ago you’d be almost guaranteed to meet one of your brothers downstairs. Different story with everyone moved out.

Any advice from next door?

[quote=“Scrunchie, post: 810730, member: 1408”]A friend of mine piggybacks my sky by getting access through my Sky Go. He has all the benefits I have for €100 a month less. And on occasion where I may be watching something on MY SkyGo on the laptop he has the temerity to contact me to say he was using it. I wouldn’t mind if he bought me a pint every so often.

I know it’s my own fault for giving password but once given its hard to take back innit.[/quote]

would I know this cheapskate scrunch? another peninsula native? and probably the one who was abusing me when I said I was getting sky go using my aul lads log in, even though I had since got in sky sports!

at least you get your own back by texting when scores happen, some breaks falling back your way

Wodka.

[quote=“Gman, post: 811311, member: 112”]would I know this cheapskate scrunch? another peninsula native? and probably the one who was abusing me when I said I was getting sky go using my aul lads log in, even though I had since got in sky sports!

at least you get your own back by texting when scores happen, some breaks falling back your way[/quote]
In one

How’s the head kid?

The legendary Brian Beano McDonald missing out on an ACFL Division 1 medal last night courtesy of 2 late Graiguecullen goals. Beano still has the magic despite all the injuries, a class act.

I was bolloxed earlier, the smell of vodka would make me puke now tho… just arrived in Krakow, onwards and upwards.

Have a pint then eat a wee bit and you’ll be rearin to go

Who gives a fuck or not if they win a county league medal?

You have a pile of county league medals yourself do ye

No, I can’t think of many competitions that are taken less seriously than the Limerick Senior Football County League.

So every team goes out to lose then

Look, I don’t like rowing with you pal. But it’s hardly wrong that Beano McDonald has never won a county league medal. It’s a post that MBB should reconsider and/or clarify. A “things that are moderately unfortunate for the protagonist personally” thread might have been a better home for such a post.

No, they try to win, if they field a team. A team which will usually consist of 7 or 8 senior players and a few junior lads making up the numbers.

Why must we fight can’t we just be friends,e hug?

Thanks for the advice mate. Its as always appreciated.

No wonder ye are shit so.

Laois’ Championship hasn’t started yet, the league is played into Summer so it is taken seriously as result. Beanos never won a SFC and while Killeen have a great chance this year it’d be nice if he had gotten this one.

Exactly. The set ye have is perfect. I’m telling ya guys from Skib. Or Ilen Rovers or Carbery Rangers would kill each other for a Kelleher Shield in Cork. Likewise Stacks or Killcummin or Miltown-Castlemain winning Div1 In Kerry. You only enter 2-3 competitions a year and you could be years trying to win anything, a Div 1 league is a great medal.

This is what I was trying to get at earlier,lads poo pooing medals who more than likely don’t have any themselves and never will