Things That Are Wrong

below in birmingham flatty.

Did you register?? Check your PMs…

How do you like living in Birmingham? I was there for the first time in over a decade recently and thought it had improved massively and was a grand place.

Went to the beach for a swim and some fuckers broke into the car and robbed the good lady’s bag. Cunts.
I have the guards on speed dial at the moment.

[quote=“Juhniallio, post: 815135, member: 53”]Went to the beach for a swim and some fuckers broke into the car and robbed the good lady’s bag. Cunts.
I have the guards on speed dial at the moment.[/quote]

Hard luck.

Absolute cunts. A load of cars were done at a funeral locally a few weeks back.

paedo

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 813097, member: 1137”]I was in Waxey O’Connor’s by Picadilly Circus on Saturday evening and most of the bar staff were Spanish but it was one of the first times in over 2 and half years here that I saw a barmaid serving more than one customer at a time.

While it is a nightmare to get served I do admire the manners of your average Brit queuing for the bar, they could be waiting for an age yet they will never look to skip the queue unlike back home where it is everyman for himself when the bar is busy[/quote]

jesus christ…
Just going in there is wrong, i hope you at least got to ride the hole of a 14 stone heifer from Mayo for your troubles

[quote=“mickee321, post: 815146, member: 367”]jesus christ…
Just going in there is wrong, i hope you at least got to ride the hole of a 14 stone heifer from Mayo for your troubles[/quote]
She’d be out of his league pal.

The fucking Corrigans… again o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rbCvTFJneYQ

[quote=“fucked out, post: 815178, member: 1495”]The fucking Corrigans… again o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rbCvTFJneYQ[/quote]
:smiley: Mark Renton will be seething.

It’s half twelve on Sunday and I’ve no inclination to retire for the evening.

A couple setting up a twitter account for their newborn child! And then tweeting the account and referring to the kid as “@child’sname”.

Scrunchie ?

:eek:

I was down there with work and agree entirely. Had a great time. None of the outright night time menace which is de rigeur in Manchester.

Dog Farts

ignorant fuckers slapping their money down on the counter instead of handing it to the person at the till.

I thought that was just women using dog farts as a excuse to hid their own farts. :slight_smile:

The higher class tend to avoid contact with the servant class. You wouldn’t understand this naturally.

Ignorant shop worker slapping your change down on the counter instead of placing it in your paw.