Things That Are Wrong

I much prefer that rather than have to risk contact with them. These new change dispensers are splendid.

Never had that happen to me, maybe its because I am always polite and treat the person with respect.

I’m a friend of the working man but you still get some cunts who do this, even with your outstretched paw ready to receive your coins. I usually stare at them whilst taking as long as possible to gather them up from the counter.

I have noticed lately that pink snacks now only have 2 fingers. What the fuck is going on with that.

That’s plain wrong

guy I sit behind in work is cutting his fingernails with a nail clippers at the moment. He does this regularly.
I have to leave the office during his grooming session as it irks me so much.

[quote=“shake, post: 817502, member: 253”]guy I sit behind in work is cutting his fingernails with a nail clippers at the moment. He does this regularly.
I have to leave the office during his grooming session as it irks me so much.[/quote]

Does he wear the same shirt two days in a row and thinks he is Italian??

[quote=“shake, post: 817502, member: 253”]guy I sit behind in work is cutting his fingernails with a nail clippers at the moment. He does this regularly.
I have to leave the office during his grooming session as it irks me so much.[/quote]
That it fuckin rotten. Would you not say something?

Holden Caulfield complains about his room-mate clipping his toe-nails in the room at the start of Catcher in the Rye, iirc.

Please feel free to go and put a bullet in that cunt Paul McCartney’s head.

I should but I won’t (unless a fingernail hits me)

Don’t turn around.

I took a flying toenail clipping in the eye once…

Sore dose.

Walking “races”.

Attractive female work colleague appears to have joined my gym. No good can come of this.

A combination of a lad getting shot outside my house, my parents’ house getting burgled and our car getting broken into all in the last few weeks, I’m slightly worried about general safety at the moment.

Fucking hell lad…ye need to move!
Hope alls ok!

Here you go Juno, stay safe pal

http://www.safeguardclothing.com/15-bullet-proof-vests/

Don’t you live in leafy Fingal? :o

Fingal offers something for everyone MBB. We have an abundance of scenery, resources and wealth but we also have the excitement and drama that comes with living in a major urban area. It’s like New York City meets West Cork wth the rich marine resources of Killybegs.

So what you’re saying is Juhny lives in Finglas?

m

Move to coolock for a week, your place will seem like paradise therafter

:rolleyes: not a region of County Fingal.