Things That Are Wrong

I do mbb. The Gardai are of the opinion that the heat wave was bad for fingal in that some of the scum who came daytripping decided to return for an evening’s work.

Fair play to the Gardai, thats some excellent detective work :clap:

Lunching alone here in a Dublin pub. Sitting at a seat on my own, table has room for two. I’m seated on leather couch type thing, two empty stools opposite.

Some fucking woman has just come in and sat on one of the stools. What the fuck? FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.

I was looking at my phone when she sat down. Haven’t been able to look up yet.

Ah here. She’s just had a coffee delivered to the table.

Fuck off you weirdo and stop invading my fucking personal space.

Knew I should have risked being late my 2pm meeting and met @Bandage[/USER] and @[USER=1]Rocko

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817932, member: 6”]Lunching alone here in a Dublin pub. Sitting at a seat on my own, table has room for two. I’m seated on leather couch type thing, two empty stools opposite.

Some fucking woman has just come in and sat on one of the stools. What the fuck? FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.

I was looking at my phone when she sat down. Haven’t been able to look up yet.[/quote]
Are there free tables around the place?

I’m starving and it’s lashing here. I’m walking today and also wore just a shirt and didn’t bring a jacket. My choice for lunch seems to be to go out and get soaked or stay here and starve. Also wrong.

This is developing into a stand off. She thinks I’m gonna give in and leave.

No fucking way am I going back to my desk early.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 817935, member: 1533”]Are there free tables around the place?

I’m starving and it’s lashing here. I’m walking today and also wore just a shirt and didn’t bring a jacket. My choice for lunch seems to be to go out and get soaked or stay here and starve. Also wrong.[/quote]

Limited free tables. But there are high stools dotted about the place.

Jesus. What a fat fucking weirdo. And she’s clearly a bit odd too.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817937, member: 6”]Limited free tables. But there are high stools dotted about the place.

Jesus. What a fat fucking weirdo. And she’s clearly a bit odd too.[/quote]
Somewhere on ladies forum somewhere a woman is typing the same thing about some guy who is finished his lunch and won’t fuck off!

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817932, member: 6”]Lunching alone here in a Dublin pub. Sitting at a seat on my own, table has room for two. I’m seated on leather couch type thing, two empty stools opposite.

I was looking at my phone when she sat down. Haven’t been able to look up yet.[/quote]

This is, quite simply ridiculous behaviour, these kind of folk should e kept out of the public domain.

A free table opened up there right beside us. The fucking lazy cunt didn’t move.

I am miserable in work, lunch is my only highlight during the day and now it’s been fucking ruined.

Am I that bad mate?

Coffee finished. Cunt is just sitting there. What a weirdo. Fuck me. FUCK OFF.

Can’t have my coffee till she fucks off.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817943, member: 6”]Am I that bad mate?

Can’t have my coffee till she fucks off.[/quote]

She’s the weirdo here Tinnion.

We shall not, we shall not be moved
We shall not, we shall not be moved
Not by a cunt, who sits down at the table,
We shall not be moved

Its a “time to start fiddling with yourself” moment Brian…

What did you get for lunch @briantinnion

She’s gone.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817943, member: 6”]Am I that bad mate?

Can’t have my coffee till she fucks off.[/quote]

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817950, member: 6”]She’s gone.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lveh11pUrR1qb0j1lo1_500.jpg[/quote]

[SIZE=7]FORZA TFK[/SIZE]

Look at the fucking mess the cunt made and how tight the space is.

@chewy louie I had a brown bread sandwich with Cajun chicken, cheese, lettuce, mayo and a small side of fries.

Glass of miwadi orange also as can be seen from my picture.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817952, member: 6”]Look at the fucking mess the cunt made and how tight the space is.

@chewy louie I had a brown bread sandwich with Cajun chicken, cheese, lettuce, mayo and a small side of fries.

Glass of miwadi orange also as can be seen from my picture.[/quote]

Wheres that Tinnion? Looks like Dohenys or some such

I will reveal when I’ve left the premises. I have some enemies and would rather not give them the opportunity to get me.

Sophis cunts.