Things That Are Wrong

Never mind BT I think I know it now.

I’d guess Doyle’s.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817952, member: 6”]Look at the fucking mess the cunt made and how tight the space is.

@chewy louie I had a brown bread sandwich with Cajun chicken, cheese, lettuce, mayo and a small side of fries.

Glass of miwadi orange also as can be seen from my picture.[/quote]
What a fucking pig.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817952, member: 6”]Look at the fucking mess the cunt made and how tight the space is.

@chewy louie I had a brown bread sandwich with Cajun chicken, cheese, lettuce, mayo and a small side of fries.

Two things BT,
Firstly, was the small side of fries necessary? Referring back to your post on the fitness thread, you should really knock that habit into touch.
Secondly, if said woman was hot, I suspect your reaction would be somewhat different:)

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 817964, member: 276”]Two things BT,
Firstly, was the small side of fries necessary? Referring back to your post on the fitness thread, you should really knock that habit into touch.
Secondly, if said woman was hot, I suspect your reaction would be somewhat different:)[/quote]

On the fries I agree. I’ve stopped eating evening meals and started eating Weetabix as my evening meal.

On the woman’s looks - there’s not a chance a hot bird would sit near me so it’s not worth contemplating my reaction. Most birds above 3/10 are repulsed by me.

[quote=“briantinnion, post: 817965, member: 6”]On the fries I agree. I’ve stopped eating evening meals and started eating Weetabix as my evening meal.
[/quote]
That is not a good move.

So that future generations and historians can have a full record of my lunch I can now reveal I was in the Barge (the pub, not a boat).

One of the worst carverys in Dublin when I was last there.

If you want future generations to have a full record maybe you should record it for posterity in some type of specifically designed database for TFK. Like TFK wiki. That way it will be recorded for all to see and this vital information will never be lost. Oh wait…

Never mind. :oops:

Whats the food like there? It’s bit farther than I’d normally amble for lunch but it’s just about in range if it was worthwhile?

Why so?

It’s average enough pub fare to be honest. Nowhere near the same league as the 51.

It does the job though and has a decent selection every day.

Ah it’s shite man. You need your protein and fruit/veg, Weetabix gets you neither.

Nah. I need the roughage to be honest. Had an alarming discussion with Jugs and Farmer about this last week. I’m only doing it for a few months anyway.

You’ll get more roughage out of veg, and if you’re trying to lose weight the protein and veg will do a far better job than cereal.

It’s alright. Theres some cracking little bars and restaurants in the place. Broad st is full of cunts and best avoided if I’m honest. Would rarely venture there when out in town. Like everywhere some areas are best avoided. The city centre itself is quite small but I like that. Public transport Is very good and most other UK cities are easily accessible by train. It also has a great German market during the winter which I would highly recommend to anyone planning a visit.

Tinnion has gone downhill badly as a poster since he came back from the states.

Ah that’s fucking outrageous-the cunt must have been nearly on your lap. This isn’t acceptable carry on now, is it? I’m so fucking out of the loop on things.:frowning:

I had a pretty fucking rough carvery in the Pearse Hotel this afternoon. Lasted about 30 minutes in my stomach before a very messy shit. An 8 wiper at least.

Were you doing a drug deal or what that you were in that shithole?