Things That Are Wrong

Lohan, the greatest dog the world has ever seen has been diagnosed with congenital heart dissease. 6 ounces of fluid were drained out of his midriff during the week. It doesn’t look good, he is on antibiotics but the vet says his days may well be coming to an end in the near future:(

The homeplace is very sombre at the moment. I suppose these things happen to dogs as well bred as him. May he go peacefully when he finally does go

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 818463, member: 1137”]Lohan, the greatest dog the world has ever seen has been diagnosed with congenital heart dissease. 6 ounces of fluid were drained out of his midriff during the week. It doesn’t look good, he is on antibiotics but the vet says his days may well be coming to an end in the near future:(

The homeplace is very sombre at the moment. I suppose these things happen to dogs as well bred as him. May he go peacefully when he finally does go[/quote]
Poor ould Lohan. My thoughts are with the chewy family.

Thanks Fagan, I hope that this is the extra motivation Clare need to get over the line on Sunday. It isn’t widely known but him losing his eye was the catalyst for Clare winning the under 21 all ireland in 2009

Lohan>Lassie

:eek:

Fucking hell! I didn’t know food could get from mouth to ass that fast!

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 818463, member: 1137”]Lohan, the greatest dog the world has ever seen has been diagnosed with congenital heart dissease. 6 ounces of fluid were drained out of his midriff during the week. It doesn’t look good, he is on antibiotics but the vet says his days may well be coming to an end in the near future:(

The homeplace is very sombre at the moment. I suppose these things happen to dogs as well bred as him. May he go peacefully when he finally does go[/quote]
Dreadful news pal.

Was on a training course nearby and the lunch came free.

Sorry to hear that mate. Having never really owned a dog I lived a dog owners life vicariously through you and your stories about your adventures together. I’ll always remember him. Sleep well Lohan.

Gutting news. :frowning:

Sorry to hear man,hope it’s not as bad as it seems and the antibiotics help him out.

Tragic stuff mate ,stay strong

First we had Faldo’s dog and now this.

Its a real wake up call for pet owners on this forum

I know for sure that when I return home Ill cherish every second I have with grommit the fish

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 818556, member: 80”]Tragic stuff mate ,stay strong

I know for sure that when I return home Ill cherish every second I have with grommit the fish[/quote]
Eric is a far superior name for a fish

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 818556, member: 80”]Tragic stuff mate ,stay strong

I know for sure that when I return home Ill cherish every second I have with grommit the fish[/quote]
Makes it all the more sickening when you hear that @thedancingbaby makes his pet jump over dangerous fences while getting whipped.

Well Im hoping he gets over all the fences and wins later today cos Im waiting for a nice double after a win yesterday at Tramore!!!

ive a $200 free bet

whats DBs advice

Pm me

Yikes that’s not a place you want to be eating from! Lads, what time would the 51 keep serving food until at weekends? Is there anywhere else decent for eating in that general area? Say 1mile radius…

The Eat Shit & Die does a great shiteating menu for arselickers. The special of the day is shit.

Bit tetchy there. Did your boyfriend leave you again.

I think your confusing me with one of your ould lads “customers” mate, I’ve never had a boyfriend

Weekend brunch menu in The 51 from 12pm-5pm, bro.