Things That Are Wrong

Is it up here? I didn’t see it. If it is then it should be deleted. We’ve had enough legal controversies this summer.

It’s now emerged that she is 17, it can stay where it is.

@Bandage, yep it is sure on here and not even hidden behind a spoiler or what ever that option is to hide a picture so it doesn’t display till you click on it.

@Mark Renton, Still a bit risky to leave it up considering almost every other site has taken them down.

Is our online relationship okay, bro? I didn’t like going against Limerick but I couldn’t ignore the signs. I’d hate if the great times we’ve had together on the Diet & Nutrition thread are finished.

source?

De Internet. :slight_smile:

What thread is it on, @tazdedub?

I’ll always be here for you, bro. And while It did hurt a little, your knowledge of hurling matters is second to none and is to be respected.

There was a bit of a scuffle in Supervalu on talbot street (Dublin) yesterday. A guy went into the store attacked the security guy with a golf club and the security guy hit him back. Supposedly there was blood everywhere. Wonder if he got a manky sandwich?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news…-29510853.html

Its on the Slane one on Page 2.

Search for one of the slane threads mate, apologies, can’t do so from the phone.

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 820157, member: 312”]There was a bit of a scuffle in Supervalu on talbot street (Dublin) yesterday. A guy went into the store attacked the security guy with a golf club and the security guy hit him back. Supposedly there was blood everywhere. Wonder if he got a manky sandwich?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news…-29510853.html[/quote]

that supervalu has a decent enough deli.

Between slanegirl, Kpmg girl and Limerick student raceday girl, our young ladies have had a bad year. Time to lay off the grog girls.

What was this one again?

Just went looking for it and it seems to be gone Bandage, so splendid admining mate.

She was sitting on the terracing with her privates on show.

There was also another one from the same event with a fist up her gee

Some lad was elbow deep in her in the middle of the bar, she was thrusting into it.

Fist Rodeo

I remember the raceday girl but I dont remember the KPMG girl, what was she caught doing?