Things That Are Wrong

A strap on fell out of her purse in Coppers.

Abusing plebs while drunk in a chipper

That wouldn’t be a first for coppers.:slight_smile:

Our young ladies are simply drinking way too much. Talking to a few members of the gardai, there are statutory rapes, girls waking up unsure if they have had sex, girls passed out being fiddled with by cab drivers etc etc. I’m not detracting from the horrible bastards that do these things but young wans do themselves no favours with their alcohol consumption.

Its not just a recent thing. I recall reading stories somewhere of lads who used to prey on ladies outside the womens toilets in Coppers.

I saw the artist impression of one of them blokes…jesus he had some forehead…I thought it was sketch from spitting Image at first…

The music industry has a lot to answer for in the corruption of our young women, and it’s no surprise something like this happened at an Eminem concert when you see lyrics like the below.

You better lose yourself in the music
The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime,

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 820229, member: 332”]The music industry has a lot to answer for in the corruption of our young women, and it’s no surprise something like this happened at an Eminem concert when you see lyrics like the below.

You better lose yourself in the music
The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime,[/quote]
:smiley:

FAO of @fenwaypark:

Check out @briantinnion[/USER] 's lunch today. Another side of chips. And just look at that mayo mixed with ketchup. I had a lovely time at lunch though. @[USER=15]ClarkeyCat[/USER] was there too. @[USER=1]Rocko[/USER] and @[USER=4]Cesc4 couldn’t make it today.

Don’t forget Zebo and Murray’s lady friend too.

A mate of mine is a garda and relayed to me a recent case he was on in which a young fella made a complaint having been ‘snowballed’ by a girl. Apparently this involved the girl giving some bloke a blow job and then spitting it in this fella’s face! Fucking hell!!!

Thought it was taking one load and then scoring another lad and spitting it in new lads gob. Sunday world featured the practise previously as being commonplace in the wezz!

This may have been the case. It was certainly out that neck of the woods.

Unfucknbelievable either way. And v v wrong

The room service in the Clarion Liffey valley… cold vile food. fired it back and refused to pay and getting a take out from Lemongrass instead.

The drop from 4 to 3 stars in hotel standards is huge and not for the weak among us. Fuck the cunt that recommended this place to the wife… it fucking reeks of deckland declans.

what the fuck brings you out there??..there´s fcuk all around there…

He’s dead right KP. You deserve all you get for holidaying in Liffey Valley.

“close to the zoo” or some shit like that… I dont make these decisions. I just turn up and do as I’m told!

Thankfully the young lady is fast asleep… How I dont know as there some Indian fella chanting down the phone in the next room and I can hardly hear the news with him.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 820688, member: 686”]“close to the zoo” or some shit like that… I dont make these decisions. I just turn up and do as I’m told!

Thankfully the young lady is fast asleep… How I dont know as there some Indian fella chanting down the phone in the next room and I can hardly hear the news with him.[/quote]

Try the Castleknock hotel next time, if there is a next time

Truth!

Wont be happening again.

The place is a goldmine though. booked out on a wednesday night…