Things That Are Wrong

That’s ok pal. South Park says it’s old enough that we can all get on with it now.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 830429, member: 1786”]But you didn’t forget it.
It’s still 9/11.

If it had been tomorrow when you noticed then you would have forgotten it.[/quote]

You are correct, I partially forgot it was 9/11. I retract my apology to TFK but not to America.

[quote=“Mac, post: 830426, member: 109”]- Humour that has to be explained.

• When gobdaws on here don’t get intended humour.[/quote]

Posters like @Horsebox[/USER] and @[USER=1533]glasagusban need to have good think about whether they fit in here or not. They should really be up to speed at this stage

Ah come on, he didn’t say that did he?

I will never fit in here, mate.

We need a new manual, clearly.

You either forgot or you didn’t-in this case, you didn’t.

:clap::clap::clap:

But mate it’s only 9:43am in New York. I’m sure the fact today is the anniversary hasn’t hit home for a lot of Americans yet. You have absolutely nothing to apologise for.

I forgot for 14 of the 24rhs, pal. That’s unthinkable, this is the greatest/worst tragedy to happen the world ever, lest you also forget!

You are correct again.

fuck you @Horsebox

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 830444, member: 1796”]You are correct again.

fuck you @Horsebox[/quote]
You are too hard on yourself-I’m merely trying to build up your confidence.

In the words of Mary Byrne from the X factor, i’m getting more confidenter each week…

I still haven’t received the updated version.

He did. The fucking spastic. Consultants, solicitors etc need “the tools of their trade” as opposed to “PAYE workers”. :rolleyes::mad:

I never realised Dancingbabys Auntie was so well known

Don’t they know the new pulling spot is outside Eddie Rockets?

Went there around 1am but had to leave after 15 minutes or else I would have filled in one of the many drunken pricks barging around the place. It was completely wedged and not a bouncer to be seen. Maybe the fact that I had a good week boozing under my belt and was not messy didn’t help. Ended up kicking out a fire exit door and walking out. Went across the road to D2 which was far more civilised

That’s ghastly. Imagine calling law and medicine a trade.

That’s all they are, trades