Things That Are Wrong

Good thing we don’t live in China

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/09/us-china-internet-idUSBRE9880CQ20130909

[quote=“Mac, post: 830515, member: 109”]Good thing we don’t live in China

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/09/us-china-internet-idUSBRE9880CQ20130909[/quote]

Some of you should be mindful of the UK’s legislation in this area when posting from the Aer Lingus Lounge in Heathrow

127Improper use of public electronic communications network

(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—
(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or
(b)causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

(2)A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he—
(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,
(b)causes such a message to be sent; or
©persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.

(3)A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable, on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both.

[quote=“Mac, post: 830515, member: 109”]Good thing we don’t live in China

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/09/us-china-internet-idUSBRE9880CQ20130909[/quote]
@Turenne does and will probably be arrested for claiming the Cork hurling team weren’t very good.

fat kids in gyms

The Department of Health. On the verge of a doctor’s strike and being hauled in front of the European Court of Justice for making doctors work 100 hours a week:rolleyes:. The most disorganised, useless shower of cunts on this island.

Isn’t that a good thing, isn’t that where they should be??

The doctors have been doing that for years, it was never safe or sustainable but we don’t train enough doctors or consultants. I get the impression the consultants like it that way.

There was a consultant on the wireless alright defending it and saying it’s the only way junior doctors can get trained properly. As we are one of the few, if not the only country in the western world who do it, then you can only assume that every other doctor in the western world is not trained properly.:eek:

He is probably a cunt and while we trot out the best trained doctors in the world line all the time, any reasoned debate I’ve heard tends to show this not to be true.

Consultants salaries are off the scale too. My mate is a doctor and reckons you have to pay them that much to keep the best consultants in Ireland, he reckons if you touch their salary they’ll immediately fly off to England. I reckon that’s bollox, cut a consultants salary from 200k to 150k and they’ll all leave? Doubt it. There should be more consultants and competition anyway.

No place for a child. If they were playing football, hurling, tennis, climbing a tree, riding a bike or walking they wouldn’t need to be in a gym and would learn valuable life lessons.

they should train pilots that way too

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 830716, member: 1533”]He is probably a cunt and while we trot out the best trained doctors in the world line all the time, any reasoned debate I’ve heard tends to show this not to be true.

Consultants salaries are off the scale too. My mate is a doctor and reckons you have to pay them that much to keep the best consultants in Ireland, he reckons if you touch their salary they’ll immediately fly off to England. I reckon that’s bollox, cut a consultants salary from 200k to 150k and they’ll all leave? Doubt it. There should be more consultants and competition anyway.[/quote]
Another problem is the medical schools can charge full fees to students from outside the EU so number of places available to Irish students who might have an ambition to live and work in Ireland are reduced.

Unfortunately that’s not for everyone. I’d prefer them developing good habits by exercising in a gym than nothing.

That’s sort of a problem but also the way we fund training Irish doctors.

The three big dumpy ones ahead of me in the Q for lunch that ordered wraps with “no salad just crisps and chips”. Salad dodgers.

This woman at the table beside me at lunch who kept interrupting everyone at her table to talk really loudly to her baby. At one point saying “oh you love being the centre of attention don’t you??” to the baby. The obvious response being, “no, you do”.

The fat woman at the table next to me who was spilling across into my general personal space and was smelly.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 830768, member: 1533”]The three big dumpy ones ahead of me in the Q for lunch that ordered wraps with “no salad just crisps and chips”. Salad dodgers.

This woman at the table beside me at lunch who kept interrupting everyone at her table to talk really loudly to her baby. At one point saying “oh you love being the centre of attention don’t you??” to the baby. The obvious response being, “no, you do”.

The fat woman at the table next to me who was spilling across into my general personal space and was smelly.[/quote]
You need to stop going to the Chicken Hut for lunch, kid.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 830768, member: 1533”]The three big dumpy ones ahead of me in the Q for lunch that ordered wraps with “no salad just crisps and chips”. Salad dodgers.

The fat woman at the table next to me who was spilling across into my general personal space and was smelly.[/quote]

That sounds like an horrendous experience

Horsebox is back with a bang :clap:

Chicken hut don’t do salads pal, try to pay attention. I always give your posts due consideration. Although on second thoughts, maybe they do? I haven’t had food in there in a good 10 years at least I’d say.

It marred what would otherwise have been a very pleasant lunch.

Where???