Things That Are Wrong

Fuckin hell, that’s wrong.
But what’s worse is that you made me click the link, so the Irish indo it’s going to read that as a page view, so you have helped support this shit.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 843039, member: 1786”]Fuckin hell, that’s wrong.
But what’s worse is that you made me click the link, so the Irish indo it’s going to read that as a page view, so you have helped support this shit.[/quote]
:eek::oops::frowning:

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 843038, member: 1533”]“Person eats muffin” How retarded is this?! :mad:

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/rugby-star-cian-healy-enjoys-muffin-for-sweet-birthday-treat-29643602.html[/quote]

Are there any rugby non-stars?

Leo Cullen.

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 839082, member: 1552”]Spot on. Serial moaners who will blame the government of the day for everything and anything, irrespective of the circumstances.
[/quote]

And Id suppose you have never done this Dodgy?!

Cunts everywhere crying about a fuck fictional cat that got "shot"by a fictional young lad in a fictional tv show…
Oh for fucks sake…

Adrian “Panther” Flynn’s twitter account

[ATTACH=full]863[/ATTACH]

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a1875847-Do-you-dunk-your-penis

I don’t know if it’s wrong, but CAB are auctioning seized assets on ebay! They have a seized Rolex watch worth over 9,000 notes up for sale. It was seized from the girlfriend of a Limerick ‘gangster’ Eds McCarthy!!

Eds and I were once team mates for Ballynanty Rovers u14s so clearly, you don’t fuck with me @Horsebox !

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 843634, member: 1796”]I don’t know if it’s wrong, but CAB are auctioning seized assets on ebay! They have a seized Rolex watch worth over 9,000 notes up for sale. It was seized from the girlfriend of a Limerick ‘gangster’ Eds McCarthy!!

Eds and I were once team mates for Ballynanty Rovers u14s so clearly, you don’t fuck with me @Horsebox ![/quote]
Any good deals on there, bro?

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 843634, member: 1796”]I don’t know if it’s wrong, but CAB are auctioning seized assets on ebay! They have a seized Rolex watch worth over 9,000 notes up for sale. It was seized from the girlfriend of a Limerick ‘gangster’ Eds McCarthy!!

Eds and I were once team mates for Ballynanty Rovers u14s so clearly, you don’t fuck with me @Horsebox ![/quote]

Which one of you did not make it to u15 & u16?

I moved to Corbally and Eds did a stint in juvey.

:eek:

What’s even more disturbing is that Fagan frequents a forum called “Mumsnet”.

Shaving cuts.

People who refer to others using the term “sport”.

Knickers in a twist sport?

That term screams I wanna be an American idiot!!! as it is you will just have to settle to be an Irish one.

Sport, between the tow of us, it is quite clear who the idiot is.

Thanks for your time.