Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 844030, member: 348”]Sport, between the tow of us, it is quite clear who the idiot is.

Thanks for your time.[/quote]
Yes between the “tow” of us :wink:

My god.

You can’t recognise a simple typo.

Congratulations you got me.

Now why don’t you go run around putting up more videos of passat drivers.

Later sport.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 844034, member: 348”]My god.

You can’t recognise a simple typo.

Congratulations you got me.

Now why don’t you go run around putting up more videos of passat drivers.

Later sport.[/quote]
Rattled :smiley:

Doesn’t De Niro call Keitel “sport” in Taxi Driver? Or maybe vice-versa. Thus making it an ok expression to use?

Only if your Bobby De Niro.

What about Sport Billy? He was alright. He could produce a Ping-Pong table out of a gear-bag the size of a loaf of bread.

:smiley: Forgot all about him!

Was in the Irish Life carpark in town, some bloke pulls up beside the paystation (blocking traffic) proceeds to get out and pay his parking fee. What a lazy cunt.

‘Only if you’re Bobby De Niro’.

I recall it used in the Great Gatsby.

It was used in catcher in the rye too id say

Are you always angry Peter? What’s wrong?

A feed of pints last night. The good lady is out for the night. The little lady is fast asleep. All good you say. But I forgot to pick up a couple of beers for this evening to take the edge off. Wrong. very wrong.

The €60 a week ad for Aldi. I’ll never set foot in the place again. An awful fucking ad.

That lad with the glasses from Kildare is very amusing in it.

All of those fucking Aldi ads are terrible.
They make me really angry.

Another mention for that cunt Eddie Hobbs.

Anyone who watches that cunt Brendan O Connors show is wrong. Say it aint so Appendage.

You too? In my defence I’m engrossed in a spread sheet so I just haven’t bothered changing the channel.

I caught the last five minutes of Enda’s speech too. Holy fuck. Really, really poor.