Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“Appendage, post: 845081, member: 11”]You too? In my defence I’m engrossed in a spread sheet so I just haven’t bothered changing the channel.

I caught the last five minutes of Enda’s speech too. Holy fuck. Really, really poor.[/quote]

Not me. Saw an ad for it when I was watching the news. My anger rose immediately.

Otherwise seemingly alright sorts watching the Brendan O’Connor show and blogging about it. Very wrong.

Just to clarify, Horse, I’m not watching it. I’m watching rugby on tg4.

The XFactor.

Took you nearly a decade to realise that pal?

Glad to hear it, mate. I’m watching The Exorcist after a few jars in Searsons watching the Leinster match and catching up with some long lost chums. My other half is wolfing into a bag of Doritos and kicking me in my thigh whenever anything scary happens-a bit wrong but a bit right as well.

Not really. But I watched an episode of it tonight for the first time in a few years and it reinforced my view.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID. YOUR CUNTING DAUGHTER.

Reebok sports equipment. The favoured leisure wear of Martin O’Neill when he is unemployed as per recent pictures.reebok famous for sticking a union jack on their Sri lankian manufactured runners. This man is a vile creature.

Your mother is in here Karras.

“Sixty Euro a week by 52 weeks, does anyone have a calculator handy?” :mad:

“We’re Aldi, Aldi, Aldi all the way now.” :mad:

Horrendous ad.

John Gilligan being released tomorrow

whats wrong with that mate

The state has treated him very badly

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 845784, member: 80”]whats wrong with that mate

The state has treated him very badly[/quote]
are you fucking mental? he should be fried…

You haven’t met twcb yet Spike, have you?

he was dealing hash, it should be legalized anyway.prohibition doesnt work

no, i take it he is a wind up merchant!

like it or not he has served his time
friend of the forum Larry Murphy also received simlar abuse but at the end of the day they have served their time for the crimes committed, get over it

That is just as bad

The Sunday World will go to town on Gilligan now he’s out. Unless he kills Paul Williams or whatever his name is. I’d say his release will increase their sales figures by a significant margin and then some.