Things That Are Wrong

i’d say what’s in the papers will be the least of Gilligans worries…i’d imagine there’s a lot of lads with old scores to settle with him…he ain’t the top dog anymore…i’d say he’ll go abroad…

They had no qualms in following Larry to Amsterdam.
Twill be the least of his worries though, I agree. That said, there was a couple of fellas who didn’t rat on him to the courts so I’d say he could slot back in, maybe in an advisory role, like the old boy Kelly (though I know he eventually got hit). He won’t be short of a few bob for the rest of his days anyhow. However long they might be…

I have a feeling Gilligan is going to piss someone off he shouldn’t by trying to be the big man he was before he went in and that person is just going pop a cap in his ass. :slight_smile:

Is he moving to Harlem?

Heard a story over the weekend which is very wrong.

A man returned to Fenagh in Leitrim two weeks ago to bury his mother. A couple of days after returning to New York, a car crashed into his two daughters, killing one aged 15 and seriously injuring another aged 12.

@Boxtyeater may be able to she’d more light on it.

Tragic.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 846128, member: 24”]Heard a story over the weekend which is very wrong.

A man returned to Fenagh in Leitrim two weeks ago to bury his mother. A couple of days after returning to New York, a car crashed into his two daughters, killing one aged 15 and seriously injuring another aged 12.

Tragic.[/quote]

Was just on the news there. Didn’t cop it was Leitrim thought 'twas Feoghnagh in limerick they were on about

The fella on MNS right now.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 846128, member: 24”]Heard a story over the weekend which is very wrong.

Tragic.[/quote]
Seen that on the journal earlier very sad some auld lassie had a stroke and ploughed into them, they had moved back to yonkers after giving it a go running a pub here for a few years it said, boxty will know

Gilligan has been rehabilitated and will go straight.

Yes people who are rehabilitated generally challenge the constitutionality of their sentence up until a few days before they are released…

Heard on the radio this morning some goon saying Gilligan is institutionalised and wont be a danger. :slight_smile:

yeah, WTF was he at yesterday?

:clap:
another Clare addition to the famous gay sportspeople thread*, this time from the man who outed Paul Flynn

*also removed at the request of other easily offended users

Cunts.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sponsored/25-things-that-only-real-munster-fans-will-get-91.html

[quote=“Jimmy Mc Nulty, post: 846567, member: 1168”]Cunts.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sponsored/25-things-that-only-real-munster-fans-will-get-91.html[/quote]

That is fucking pathetic.

Seems to be a bit of a push on to raise awareness of this weekends game across a few media outlets, ticket sales may be weak one would think.

I was looking towards the bottom of the page where usually there might be an option to leave a comment. Alas there was nowhere to mention 26 -99 other things that only real munster fans will get.

Munster rugby is fcuked.

I only wish I was back working in Limerick to rub salt in the wounds of those insufferable cunts from strong GAA backgrounds who spent their daily lunch breaks spouting shit about the franchise and patting each other on their backs.

More in their line to bring their young fellas down to the local GAA club and help Limerick bring back Liam.

I’m pretty sure one of my mates will email that Munster thing around tomo :frowning: