Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 850457, member: 180”]You cancelled a holiday over this? Really?

You’ve lost nothing, merely an inconvenience. Or am I missing something?[/quote]

no, not really. jaysus I’m not that simple.

merely an inconvenience maybe. but someone stole money off me, and I’d like to know where they managed to swipe my card so I can be more cautious.

[quote=“Gman, post: 850476, member: 112”]no, not really. jaysus I’m not that simple.

merely an inconvenience maybe. but someone stole money off me, and I’d like to know where they managed to swipe my card so I can be more cautious.[/quote]

Fact, could be anything. Using CC on any dodgy websites?

[quote=“Gman, post: 850476, member: 112”]no, not really. jaysus I’m not that simple.

merely an inconvenience maybe. but someone stole money off me, and I’d like to know where they managed to swipe my card so I can be more cautious.[/quote]
But they didn’t steal it from you, they stole it from the credit card company, they merely used you as a vehicle to do so. It is unsettling I’ll grant you that but entirely fixable at no cost to you apart from the inconvenience.

I’ve had it done 3 or 4 times, some explainable by con artists at ATMs but once or twice they couldn’t fathom it at all yet paid up in no time (and once for a few of my own transactions into the bargain as it turned out :pint: )

Something similar happened to me a few years back,some cunt bought car parts in japan with my card.bank flagged it straight away.nearly 5 grands worth of shite bought on my card…
Got it all back.some cunt in the USA that used it.no idea what happened him…

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 850479, member: 180”]But they didn’t steal it from you, they stole it from the credit card company, they merely used you as a vehicle to do so. It is unsettling I’ll grant you that but entirely fixable at no cost to you apart from the inconvenience.

I’ve had it done 3 or 4 times, some explainable by con artists at ATMs but once or twice they couldn’t fathom it at all yet paid up in no time (and once for a few of my own transactions into the bargain as it turned out :pint: )[/quote]

yeah its happened before alright on small amounts, but its more concerning that it is a company that did it who I can find and who are in the same county, be different if it was some dweeb from America or something.

True, that does seem slightly odd. I’d leave the Bank to sort it though.

!

[quote=“Peter G, post: 850505, member: 1758”]The Welsh language. The people of Wales. Their false claim to the Celtic family. Welshness.

Out![/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“Faldo, post: 850484, member: 1520”]Something similar happened to me a few years back,some cunt bought car parts in japan with my card.bank flagged it straight away.nearly 5 grands worth of shite bought on my card…
Got it all back.some cunt in the USA that used it.no idea what happened him…[/quote]

Probably got a job working for the FBI or some other agency. :slight_smile:

so after a couple of more calls, fuck all the bank can do, said cant really prove anything as anyone can say it was someone else or that they were duped. so said best I can do is ring the company and try find out aas much as I can.

so rang them, spoke to the main boss, and said he had a lad on buying some machinery off them, and thats where they got the card number. I’d say his secretary is a bit dumb, coz she tried put it through on the card 10 fucking times, and I told him that, and how she said she got one digit wrong. but anyway. Got the phone number of the cunt who was using my details. he only left his first name, which unsurprisingly is the same as mine. yer man said he’d follow up with this lad and try get as much info as he can out of him and let me know. phone is not ringing now so who knows.

seems anyway some cunt got my card details somewhere in Wexford and was using it to buy shit. fucker. just so happens to be where @Mac is from too. hhhmmmm.

That’s fucking bizarre. All things considered it might shortly be time to contact the guards so.

[quote=“Gman, post: 850580, member: 112”]so after a couple of more calls, fuck all the bank can do, said cant really prove anything as anyone can say it was someone else or that they were duped. so said best I can do is ring the company and try find out aas much as I can.

so rang them, spoke to the main boss, and said he had a lad on buying some machinery off them, and thats where they got the card number. I’d say his secretary is a bit dumb, coz she tried put it through on the card 10 fucking times, and I told him that, and how she said she got one digit wrong. but anyway. Got the phone number of the cunt who was using my details. he only left his first name, which unsurprisingly is the same as mine. yer man said he’d follow up with this lad and try get as much info as he can out of him and let me know. phone is not ringing now so who knows.

seems anyway some cunt got my card details somewhere in Wexford and was using it to buy shit. fucker. just so happens to be where @Mac is from too. hhhmmmm.[/quote]

Did they send the stuff to him G-Man?

Call the feds. Get your restitution. It should be fairly easy for them if you have the guys phone number.

no, they were waiting for the money to clear before contacting him to arrange delivery. only for I spotted it clearing before they did they would have been rightly fucked, as I would have got the money back one way or another.

They must have an address for him then. Get the Guards in and get them to send out the stuff and let the shades pick him up.

yeah yer man is trying to get an address off him and see. he gave no address ordering the stuff, only for him tobe contacted when the money went through. as I said, yer one in there must be a bit of a dope to take a payment, try it 10 times in decending amounts, with no full name nor address of the guy. will see what comes of it sure. just would like to know how the cunt got my details.

The whole thing is very suspect.
Can you account for all other transactions?

I can clear this up.

@Mac how did you get his details?

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 850640, member: 348”]I can clear this up.

@Mac how did you get his details?[/quote]

After Gmans recent jaunt to Western Australia, Kev got hold of the details and PMed them to me. He never forgave Gman for ringing ‘his mate’ that time.

I’ve had my cards cloned twice. The second time, I had a letter from a company saying the articles I had bought were ready for delivery but they would need confirmation of payment. The classy fucker had ordered not one, but two Harley Davidsons.