Things That Are Wrong

Nice credit limit

The little lady has been quite sick over the last few days. I had an alarm set the other night to check on her at 1.30am. It went off last night and i immediately presumed it was morning and woke the whole house up. The little lady was suprisingly sleepy and mrs j was just getting into the shower when she saw the real time on her phone. Not a happy bunny.

You halfwit.
Hope the little lady is alright.

Your some tool :smiley:

Tadhg Kennelly’s accent

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 850342, member: 80”]good to see you had 2k floating around on your credit card.

arent you famous for being thrifty?[/quote]

He used the pram expertly in Perth anyway to have me at the head of him to pay for a coffee. Thrifty and crafty.

ah sure you have to what you can to get by! sure with you being the head of a semi professional sports team and all, and throwing away your sunglasses, you could afford it! I’ll get the coffees next time I’m out there sure!

Be careful Kev, its 3 years since he told me he’d get the next round sure.

He did fly half way round the world just to get your advice on printing so he mustn’t be too bad

I’m getting fed up with people blaming the Catholic Church for all the wrongs in Irish society. While certain people have a justifiable vehement dislike for the church in the way it handled some matters, the blanket blame for other stuff is obscene. That wanker Turenne is particularly prominent at this, he comes across as someone who is completely useless at everything and anything.

The stupidity of Irish society never fails to amaze me.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 851889, member: 1052”]I’m getting fed up with people blaming the Catholic Church for all the wrongs in Irish society. While certain people have a justifiable vehement dislike for the church in the way it handled some matters, the blanket blame for other stuff is obscene. That wanker Turenne is particularly prominent at this, he comes across as someone who is completely useless at everything and anything.

The stupidity of Irish society never fails to amaze me.[/quote]

Fuck the RCC. Show of cunts to a man, as are you.

Pizza Hut’s new cheeseburger pizza is revolting and frightening looking.

http://blog.just-eat.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Cheeseburger-Pizza-1-1.jpg

[quote=“Rocko, post: 852248, member: 1”]Pizza Hut’s new cheeseburger pizza is revolting and frightening looking.

http://blog.just-eat.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Cheeseburger-Pizza-1-1.jpg[/quote]

No fear of you ever ringing to order one anyway

Jesus. Spoiler that, ffs. I’m about to go down and make a fry-up. I feel ill looking at it.

the Burger King Pizza Burger they sold for a while in Times Square combined the two food groups in a more appetising fashion

[quote=“Rudi, post: 851889, member: 1052”]I’m getting fed up with people blaming the Catholic Church for all the wrongs in Irish society. While certain people have a justifiable vehement dislike for the church in the way it handled some matters, the blanket blame for other stuff is obscene. That wanker Turenne is particularly prominent at this, he comes across as someone who is completely useless at everything and anything.

The stupidity of Irish society never fails to amaze me.[/quote]

actually do you know something apart from the attack on Turenne who i have no idea about there is truth in that post and also on @Boxtyeater 's point that he made in a different thread about lads gone soft.
Blaming the catholic church is an easy card these days, fellas going around saying they couldnt give a fk about the church, etc but yet claim that it is partly responsible for their mental state.
Fellas need to man the fk up a bit if you ask me, there are too many @ken[/USER] Earley type fairies posting on here who find it easy to blame the likes of @[USER=1061]twiceasnice97 . the church and me for their woes

[quote=“mickee321, post: 852278, member: 367”]actually do you know something apart from the attack on Turenne who i have no idea about there is truth in that post and also on @Boxtyeater 's point that he made in a different thread about lads gone soft.
Blaming the catholic church is an easy card these days, fellas going around saying they couldnt give a fk about the church, etc but yet claim that it is partly responsible for their mental state.
Fellas need to man the fk up a bit if you ask me, there are too many @ken[/USER] Earley type fairies posting on here who find it easy to blame the likes of @[USER=1061]twiceasnice97 . the church and me for their woes[/quote]

It’s shite being Irish! We’re the lowest of the low! The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization! Some people hate the church. I don’t! They’re just wankers! We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers! Can’t even find a decent church to be colonized by! We’re ruled by effete arseholes! It’s a shite state of affairs to be in, Mickee! And all the ramblings in the world won’t make any fucking difference

[quote=“Rocko, post: 852248, member: 1”]Pizza Hut’s new cheeseburger pizza is revolting and frightening looking.

http://blog.just-eat.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Cheeseburger-Pizza-1-1.jpg [/quote]
That is fuckin sick.

A bloke chopping off his own cock![ATTACH=full]881[/ATTACH]

:eek: