Things That Are Wrong

I heard that there were 22 hen parties in Carrick-on-Shannon last night. That combined with the Limerick stag has made a balls out of my county town.

I’d imagine its annoying for the locals alright. Kinsale, Clonakility, Kenmare, Westport etc all the same.

Most places would kill for the business though to be fair

Yeah the local businesses who line their pockets with it must really hate it.

22 Hen parties to 1 stag. The Runt must have been knee-deep* in pussy last night.

[SIZE=3]

*Runt’s knees are only 12" off the ground in fairness.[/SIZE]

Halloween.

Fuck off.

I’d believe it, I commented this morning that there was a “ridiculous amount of women” around last night.

Grown men and women all over social media putting up pictures of themselves dressed up in costumes. Are there loads of Halloween parties across the country tonight where people dress up and is this popular now? Cunts.

Yes. People who like to go out and have fun with their friends sometimes do them.

:rolleyes:

Bandage has been dressed up as someone from the ra for the last 48 hours.

:smiley:

You sleeping rough so Glas, or did you get a place?

Still staying with friends J.

A fucking book, would you ever fuck right off.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 853525, member: 180”]http://images3.ehaus2.co.uk/jackets/m/978184/9781848271838.jpg

A fucking book, would you ever fuck right off.[/quote]

That’s a fucking joke… I’m sick of hearing about this wan. The movie should be a humdinger

Found out that a girl I went to school with, who is from Tullamore (and grew up there), got a new job in Dublin where she is telling everyone that she’s actually from Athlone. Since when has Athlone become cooler than Tullamore? Turncoat!

Since Rodney rolled into town.

OMG…

How did you find out?

Sporting Events called Hell and Back which is a bit of a lark in some mud when we are about to enter the Poppy Season and commemorate young men who truly went to Hell and some who never came back.

Who is about to commemorate these young men?