Things That Are Wrong

€35 for a ticket to The GAA GPA All Stars After Party in Croke Park featuring DJs Eamon Fennell and Jenny Greene along with the band Hermitage Green.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 853947, member: 183”]Sickening hooliganism from an unruly Leitrim mob in Galway last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07-FyV27j8
[/quote]

?

Where are we meeting for drinks beforehand?

Hermitage green are fast becoming the blizzards of the moment. Wheeled out for everything

Ffs this cunt Michael Murphy the batty newsreader is on the Today a Show posing as a psychoanalyst.

If you mean The Last Word, it used to be presented by a psycho analyst.

No. I mean the Today Show with Maura Derrane and Daithi O Sė

Jesus we’re lucky that Carrick came away unscathed at the weekend if that’s the type of crazy conversations that were going on.

I must say I am amused at people having a go at Leitrim who are from absolute shitholes like Laois with absolutely nothing going for it whatsoever.

Zing! Don’t take too big of a bite Farmer :smiley:

Laois is the gateway to Ireland mate.

At least Leitrim has a coastline.

Pubs that don’t sell bags of crisps but sell those poxy tubes of Pringles instead.

And a traffic light

Movember and the cuntology associated with it

Its for a good cause mate

Credit card machines that only require you to scan it to take the money off.

It is probably for low value transactions but it still is pretty insecure.

sorry mate, you’re right, im after a few drinks here
good to have you back BTW

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 854171, member: 24”]Credit card machines that only require you to scan it to take the money off.

It is probably for low value transactions but it still is pretty insecure.[/quote]

moan, moan fucking moan

But not a single road from North to South

It’s Things That Are Wrong.

That’s what you’re meant to do.

Sure you were moaning about Movember only a while ago, you insufferable boring gobshite.