Things That Are Wrong

Roy is an alright sort

look relax man, youre middle class its nothing to be ashamed of.

Neil Francis won best sports columnist and Barry Egan was best show biz writer.

These two could also very well go head to head in the race for the prestigious TFK Cunt of the Year Award 2013.

Well deserved on both counts.

Some horse bothering type on Sky Sports News proclaiming that Tony McCoy is the greatest athlete in the world. The cunt sits on horses’ backs and beats them around a circle. Spare me the hyperbole, please.

You couldn’t make it up :smiley:

We all know that Phil “the power” Taylor is the world’s greatest athlete.

@Bandage, I’ve since heard this midget has taken something like 13,000 or so rides to win 4,000 races, a fail rate in any mans language.

Halfwits comparing Love/Hate to The Wire and Sopranos on the radio right now.

Some strange winners there. independent.ie won the digtial media award. I guess there isn’t much competition but their website is appalling.

Love/Hate is decent enough for a low budget show but it’s efforts to go over the top and be controverisal mask the lack of depth in the show. It doesn’t come near the likes of The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos

Love/Hate is very overrated.

Take Nidge out of it and it would be pretty shit.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 858413, member: 24”]Love/Hate is very overrated.

Take Nidge out of it and it would be pretty shit.[/quote]

I put that up on Facebook a few months ago farmer for scutting and got a serious reaction.

It’s absolute shite. I went and wasted a load of time downloading it way back. The acting is awful. At least Glenroe had trained stage actors.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 858418, member: 273”]I put that up on Facebook a few months ago farmer for scutting and got a serious reaction.

It’s absolute shite. I went and wasted a load of time downloading it way back. The acting is awful. At least Glenroe had trained stage actors.[/quote]

It’s not absolute shite, there is a lot worse on TV, but it is very overrated.

Cunts who take up a specific activity with their missus to strengthen their bond/relationship. You know these type of couples - tards who decide to do an adventure race together, go climb a mountain together, run a marathon together or whatever. And then bore the shit out of everyone with stories about their journey and how training is progressing and how they got on and what they’re planning next and so on. Weird cunts.

FFS @Rocko

+1

fucked up

Did a bird mug you off?

Chavs who say “mugged off” WTF does that even mean,put down the sun/mirror please boys and stop aping those inbred cunts across the pond