Things That Are Wrong

I have taken up Jiu-Jitsu with the woman. It’s great. She gets to learn self defense, I get a new challenge, we’re hanging out together with other people making new friends and it’s just the once a week for now. It makes her happy to share something like this with me as I’m not away from here every night of the week. That’s good for me.

I also get see her roll around the mat with other chicks. Win-Win.

Grow up Bandage.

@Bandage coming across as jealous and lonely here. :oops:

Has he ever been in a relationship? I’d say he spends every saturday night polishing his handle

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 858870, member: 273”]I have taken up Jiu-Jitsu with the woman. It’s great. She gets to learn self defense, I get a new challenge, we’re hanging out together with other people making new friends and it’s just the once a week for now. It makes her happy to share something like this with me as I’m not away from here every night of the week. That’s good for me.

Grow up Bandage.[/quote]
You’ve finally found your niche kev, rolling around on a mat with chicks

Blokes who have one white collar boxing match or who do a bit of mma or boxing training and then become absolute experts/bores about UFC/boxing.

You’ll never get the shit kicked out of ya at WC boxing. The amount if lads who go on about it without a notion is unbelievable. I’m pretty clueless on MMA but looking forward to George St Pierre and Hendricks coming up. Just been watching the build up program. 2 lunatics but very alright sorts.

I think I’m about to learn a lot of respect for the lads who try and combine these combat sports. The wrestling is just so hard. Any guy with any experience can make a clown of ya very fast.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 858413, member: 24”]Love/Hate is very overrated.

Take Nidge out of it and it would be pretty shit.[/quote]

quite poor this season alright…actually think Nidge has ran his course as a character…also seems to be the luckiest man in the world that everyone trying to kill him seems to have some unfortunate turn of events and ends up dead or locked up themselves…i think Fran´s character has out grown nidge this season and is the only real highlight of the show…he´ll probably get whacked tonight !..tommy has to go too as he can´t keep wandering around like he is for the next few seasons…they´ll ahve to write him out of it…

This happened Tony Soprano a lot too fwiw

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 858870, member: 273”]I have taken up Jiu-Jitsu with the woman. It’s great. She gets to learn self defense, I get a new challenge, we’re hanging out together with other people making new friends and it’s just the once a week for now. It makes her happy to share something like this with me as I’m not away from here every night of the week. That’s good for me.

Grow up Bandage.[/quote]

I guess self defense could prevent a mugging or worse, as opposed to the examples I used, but going to such a class with your missus seems like absolute hell to me.

But going marathon training or something together is invariably the preserve of some friendless cunt who doesn’t play actual sports.
Man - play sport with your mates.
Woman - go to pilates with your friends.
Together - catch a film, go to a gig, head out to dinner and so on.

@glasagusban seems like the type who goes to spinning classes 3 mornings per week before work with his missus and tags himself and herself there on Facebook.

Everyone, please stop being mean to me too. Have you forgotten what organisation I’m a member of?

[quote=“Bandage, post: 858918, member: 9”]I guess self defense could prevent a mugging or worse, as opposed to the examples I used, but going to such a class with your missus seems like absolute hell to me.

But going marathon training or something together is invariably the preserve of some friendless cunt who doesn’t play actual sports.

@glasagusban seems like the type who goes to spinning classes 3 mornings per week before work with his missus and tags himself and herself there on Facebook.

Everyone, please stop being mean to me too. Have you forgotten what organisation I’m a member of?[/quote]

yeah, one that approves the rape of young boys

[quote=“Bandage, post: 858918, member: 9”]I guess self defense could prevent a mugging or worse, as opposed to the examples I used, but going to such a class with your missus seems like absolute hell to me.

Everyone, please stop being mean to me too. Have you forgotten what organisation I’m a member of?[/quote]

you want me to call back in my attack dogs?

Mickee the monkey rapist just got mugged off

I guess self defense could prevent a mugging or worse, as opposed to the examples I used, but going to such a class with your missus seems like absolute hell to me.

Bandage you’d fucking love to cross the road with my missus, not to mind go to a class with her. :smiley:

I have no interaction with her at all at the class.

It’s not for me. I get frustrated cos my wife doesn’t run or even walk fast enough. She hates me telling her anything to do with exercise. I ended up managing her GAA team in a tournament once and the highlight was her screaming at me to shut the fuck up at the top of her voice.

Sounds like a classy bird. Your a lucky man.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 858927, member: 273”]

I have no interaction with her at all at the class.[/quote]

Let me guess, because youre in the advanced class and shes with the removable limb class

No Art, I’m in the male class she’s in the female class.

Telling a man he is manager of your county and then ringing him when he is halfway home after the meetins to tell him he is not

So you don’t do the activity together then. You shouldn’t have rushed in to disagree with me.

Go on…