Things That Are Wrong

There have been many times when I was due to meet @Bandage in the 51 of a Friday evening. I would have horrible flashes of the fear and would be getting sick in the toilets but I would still keep my promise.

And other times I would have been drinking the night before.

I have no big problem with Ireland’s Call - apart from the fact that it sounds horrendous. We need to reach out to people from the other tradition and let them know we are not as biggotted as them.

Disappointing to see @farmerinthecity and @unnamed poster falling out like this.

Fair point all things considered. In hindsight I shouldn’t have stood on my apartment balcony roaring abuse at the orange cunts who were singing this while strolling to the stadium last Saturday.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 863732, member: 24”]Making arrangements to meet a mate for a pint this evening earlier in the week and getting a text off the same person this morning saying he got ‘unexpectedly drunk’ last night and was ‘dying’ and had to ‘bail on tonight’.

Fucking cunt.[/quote]
Aw no hope ur ok hun

xoxoxox

This dope in charge of The Nationalist Newspapers twitter feed! :rolleyes:

[B]The Nationalist[/B] ‏@[B]TheNationalist[/B] [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/TheNationalist/status/404616406161174528’]2m
Why are New Zealand playing in green?

The fact that my living room stinks of vomit!

Close defeats. Fucking sickening stuff. You play out of your skins for much of the game and then lose concentration towards the end letting the opposition clutch victory from the jaws of defeat. After so much promise too. Lads not able to look at each other walking off the pitch, completely despondent and questioning some of the calls officials made. It doesn’t matter though, you can’t expect opposition that good to lie down and be beaten. Hopefully Buffers Alley will recover though now they’re back in senior next year.

Whetherspoons are coming to Ireland.
I’m sure the west brits in Blackrock will be delighted, but I hope these cunts don’t get a foothold in the Irish market.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 865341, member: 1786”]Whetherspoons are coming to Ireland.
I’m sure the west brits in Blackrock will be delighted, but I hope these cunts don’t get a foothold in the Irish market.[/quote]
I believe they are taking over Tonic in Blackrock. I will disown anybody belonging to me if they ever set foot in one of these places.

they also bought the Forty Foot in Kingstown

Targeting the West Brits the sneaky cunts. If these places take off over here, I will lose all faith in my fellow Irishman.

Don’t be surprised man. Cunts will love those places.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 865341, member: 1786”]Whetherspoons are coming to Ireland.
I’m sure the west brits in Blackrock will be delighted, but I hope these cunts don’t get a foothold in the Irish market.[/quote]

Your head must have been out of the game with the wedding. This was announced about 2 months ago.

What faith do you have left in them in the first place?

I don’t know-they won’t be able to sell cheap booze and they have fuck all else going for them. Horrible, soulless places. You’d want to be a rare breed of cunt to go to one of these places in Dublin if you were going for a pint.

The £3.99 breakfast will probably be €4.99

two sausages, two rashers, three hash browns, two fried eggs, mushrooms/black pudding, beans, half a tomato and two slices of toast

Plenty. I am not a self-loathing Irishman, Mac. We are great.

We are in our fuck.

To be fair, both of those places are already fairly soulless. Anyone who goes to either currently should be regarded with suspicion. Also, as the queues outside Coppers any weekend would show, we hardly need the Brits for such crap carry on.