Things That Are Wrong

The normal way fingal people greet things new and strange: with pitchforks, fire and a mob

The same way they welcomed King George V and the Black & Tans? By waving miniature union jacks?

€4 a pint?

On a Saturday?

Are you sure?

I don’t drink the stuff bro.

Manager was telling us that a lad comes in every mid week and has a vodka red bull in a pint glass with ice. He usually has 3 of them.

3 ‘pints’ costs him nearly €30.

It’s like being in Paris.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 865482, member: 24”]I don’t drink the stuff bro.

Manager was telling us that a lad comes in every mid week and has a vodka red bull in a pint glass with ice. He usually has 3 of them.

3 ‘pints’ costs him nearly €30.

It’s like being in Paris.[/quote]

I got stung for $30 for two drinks in the USA

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 865478, member: 24”]€4 a pint?

On a Saturday?

Are you sure?[/quote]
That’s what I was told by the man who bought the round. Only stayed for one as there were a few scumbags in there watching the fight. 4 pints of Becks for €16 according to the lad.

Your pal is correct, pal. Don’t mind @farmerinthecity - he’s barking up the wrong tree here.

Ah that’s right - pint of Becks are a €4 special all week.

On a Saturday?

Are you sure?[/quote]
€4 specials @farmerinthecity. Becks, Krombacher and the likes.

On a Saturday?

Are you sure?[/quote]

Ouch. That could be a costly error from Farmer on Hall of Fame ballot week. What a time to show a lack of familiarity with the commercials of our main sponsor.

Weirdos who take their shoes off on aeroplanes, trains, buses etc.

Or in work.

I would sometimes take my shoes off on an aeroplane, pal and you would hardly call me a weirdo now would you.

I took my shoes off on an aeroplane less than 72 hours ago.
I wouldn’t take them off on a train or bus though (unless it was to slap someone in the head with it as a funny joke)

What manner of freak does that?

Short haul I would never take them off but would fin long haul flights

You’re antagonising me now, pal.

That’s unacceptable behaviour.

Why would you do that mate?

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 865504, member: 1786”]I took my shoes off on an aeroplane less than 72 hours ago.
I wouldn’t take them off on a train or bus though (unless it was to slap someone in the head with it as a funny joke)[/quote]

Sick cunt.

Bandage wouldn’t be familiar with anything other than a puddle jumper flight, where you’d barely have time to tie your shoe laces, let alone take off your shoes. On a long distance flight it is perfectly acceptable to take off your shoes and let your dawgs breath.