Things That Are Wrong

Sick, weird cunt.

:oops:

You guys never seen the start of Die Hard? Great way to de-stress, taking your shoes off and curling your toes.

Youre not in nakatomi plaza anymore dorothy

How could any sane person condone this behaviour?

Admins, ban these creepy freaks.

Comfort, pal. If the flight was over 3 hours, then I would slip off the shoes.

Bandage expects forum members to die of DVT rather then slip their shoes off to let the blood freely circulate around the feet.

Is it not a way of combatting DVT?

I am getting the feeling that our boy Bandage has very smelly feet that he is paranoid about and understandably would never take his shoes off in public. I have no such problems.

I’d say that his feet stink and has a complex about feet due to his own smelling like one of Rudi’s work shirts

Snap.

That too. I’m such a mad bastard I didn’t even think of that.

Fair enough.

retards putting cartoon characters into the celebrity deaths thread

Maybe he changes his socks every 3 days like Rudi changes his shirt every 3 days.:slight_smile:

:rolleyes:

roll your eyes all you want. putting a 1) cartoon, 2) animal in the celebrity death thread is fuckwittery of the highest order. mind you, given your national cunt thread, it’d be far from the first time you backed the wrong horse

That rudi is a dirty cunt

Spot on. I’d even wind it back to 2hrs and I’d probably go to sleep. Of course Bandage usually only takes flights as far as Britain so slipping off the shoes wouldn’t be necessary and also the flights wouldn’t be populated with very many sophisticated and open minded people.

There is no excuse whatsoever for going shoeless in public, other than a broken foot or leg. It is unacceptable. I was very close to putting “fact” on its own in a sentence in this post.