Things That Are Wrong

Nah. Wikiquote.

I did attend PLC course back in the day. I.e. it was offered by a public limited company

[quote=“artfoley, post: 867854, member: 179”]Nah. Wikiquote.

I did attend PLC course back in the day. I.e. it was offered by a public limited company[/quote]

Mmm…

…doughnuts?

[quote=“artfoley, post: 867826, member: 179”].

By the looks of it his sleeping bag was toasty warm/roasting[/quote]
Ah fuck off you stupid cunt.

No fuck you. This isnt thebleedingheart.com

Fooley, you pontificate against ESB workers who are fighting for their rights and because a strike may effect you, yet you slag some poor unfortunate homeless guy who doesn’t have ESB, doesn’t have a bed, doesn’t have a floor…he had a sleeping bag in a park. There is currently one person in custody in relation to this but I guess your inside legal knowledge you already knew this…

What has any of that got to do with the price of turnips in bulgaria? Sweet fuck all is the answer now fuck like a good little retard

If you are going to make jokes about a man being burned to death the least you can do is make them funny.

You’re a stupid cunt fooly. Fuck off.

Fooley - you are against workers rights (ESB) - you are against the disadvantaged (homeless people)…

Have you anymore right wing strings to your bow?

That slaphead fooley needs a few slaps. Any of you lads in dublin able for it. I can pm you his name and address

Why dont you pm me your details and we can discuss this man to goat offspring

Can you please keep your sexual desires and preferences to yourself?

Foley is a sick cunt like that pervert mickee. The type that hangs around secondary schools at 4 o clock

Scott Parker killing the English language in his Match of the Day interview there. :smiley:

Speaking about Martin Jol, he said: “He’s the one what picks us and we’re the ones what go out there.”

[quote=“Bandage, post: 867925, member: 9”]Scott Parker killing the English language in his Match of the Day interview there. :smiley:

Speaking about Martin Jol, he said: “He’s the one what picks us and we’re the ones what go out there.”[/quote]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2515668/I-perform-sex-act-looking-Clayton-Blackmore-calendar-admits-embarrassed-David-Beckham-recounts-Manchester-United-youth-team-initiation.html

:eek:

[quote=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 867880, member: 1785”]Fooley - you are against workers rights (ESB) - you are against the disadvantaged (homeless people)…

Have you anymore right wing strings to your bow?[/quote]

mate, fooley used to report to croppy at work before he became a legal secretary, bear this in mind for all future responses to him

[quote=“artfoley, post: 867854, member: 179”]Nah. Wikiquote.

I did attend PLC course back in the day. I.e. it was offered by a public limited company[/quote]

is this another one of your “sectioned” analysis

Letter in the sports section of todays Sindo. :eek:

O’Gara excels as TV pundit

“What a revelation Ronan O’Gara was on RTE on Sunday last. His optimism and positivity before the game gave us all hope. I felt so enthusiastic that I stood up in my sitting room and sang our national anthem with our wonderful team. Perhaps they could put Ronan on the panel instead of George Hook; he’s certainly more knowledgeable and much easier on the eye.”

Kay Greene.

Didn’t know whether to stick this up in the anti rugby football thread or as a COTY nomination. Heartily singing along in her sitting room ffs. :smiley: