Things That Are Wrong

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 868019, member: 1552”]Letter in the sports section of todays Sindo. :eek:

O’Gara excels as TV pundit

“What a revelation Ronan O’Gara was on RTE on Sunday last. His optimism and positivity before the game gave us all hope. I felt so enthusiastic that I stood up in my sitting room and sang our national anthem with our wonderful team. Perhaps they could put Ronan on the panel instead of George Hook; he’s certainly more knowledgeable and much easier on the eye.”

Kay Greene.

Didn’t know whether to stick this up in the anti rugby football thread or as a COTY nomination. Heartily singing along in her sitting room ffs. :D[/quote]
With these kind of cunts I’m not sure she is even talking about Amhran na bhFiann

[quote=“dodgy-keeper, post: 868019, member: 1552”]Letter in the sports section of todays Sindo. :eek:

“What a revelation Ronan O’Gara was on RTE on Sunday last. His optimism and positivity before the game gave us all hope. I felt so enthusiastic that I stood up in my sitting room and sang our national anthem with our wonderful team. Perhaps they could put Ronan on the panel instead of George Hook; he’s certainly more knowledgeable and much easier on the eye.”

Kay Greene.

Didn’t know whether to stick this up in the anti rugby football thread or as a COTY nomination. Heartily singing along in her sitting room ffs. :D[/quote]

:D:D:D

I was thinking the same, which ‘anthem’ did she stand up (and fight) for?

Huh?

Kay Greene.

That reads like something out of viz. Surely a pisstake.

TFKNFLUFFER cunts.

@tallback[/USER] and @[USER=1533]glasagusban not having watched The Sopranos.

Shocking scenes.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 868783, member: 129”]@tallback[/USER] and @[USER=1533]glasagusban not having watched The Sopranos.

Shocking scenes.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 868783, member: 129”]@tallback[/USER] and @[USER=1533]glasagusban not having watched The Sopranos.

Shocking scenes.[/quote]

Please add @TreatyStones to that list

And @chewy louie

Christ above. It gets worse.

Charlatans

It’s on the list man. The West Wing too.

@glasagusban[/USER], @[USER=1158]tallback[/USER] & @[USER=312]tazdedub are having the most boring debate in the storied history of TFK on another thread today.

:eek:

How’s it going pal? Go into town over the weekend at all?

LOL @Bandage, dont get me started on boards of Charities and what should be done there. But thank you for taking the time to reading the debate. :slight_smile:

Thinking of heading into town after work. Otherwise I’m very distracted today. I can’t quite put my finger on why.

:smiley:

All I could think of was this when I was reading it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxVLaTVBnpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE_p0fjwjoI

You must have a vital business trip to some far flung glamorous location like London on the horizon.