Things That Are Wrong

You’ve not been the same since you had to move recently mate. Is Milton Keynes really that bad?

Christ, those admissions of never seeing the Sopranos are truely shocking.

How so Mac? I’m having a tough time coming to terms with so many posters I had admired being closet fantasy American football freaks.

Closet? There’s three threads, constantly on the front page, where lads have their colours firmly pinned to the mast you horrible cunt bag.

A suicidal taxi driver deliberately driving at a car at speed to kill himself as well as others.

A woman from Cork lost her son of less than a year, and her unborn child instantly. Her husband survived for 10 months before succumbing to his injuries.

No human being should have to deal with that level of grief.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 868878, member: 24”]A suicidal taxi driver deliberately driving at a car at speed to kill himself as well as others.

A woman from Cork lost her son of less than a year, and her unborn child instantly. Her husband survived for 10 months before succumbing to his injuries.

No human being should have to deal with that level of grief.[/quote]

Christ!

Did the cab driver die?

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 868884, member: 1796”]Christ!

Did the cab driver die?[/quote]

Yes.
It must also be pointed out though that he wasn’t driving erratically until the a police officer recognised him (they had been on the look out for him after a suicide note was found) and started to give chase to him.

I don’t know how that woman can cope.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 868884, member: 1796”]Christ!

Did the cab driver die?[/quote]

Yes.

He was being chased by cops who found his suicide note. The poor woman spoke today of how she thought they should have been more cautious around him.

Music leaking from headphones on public transport

Turn it down then.

do they not have quiet carriages on the trains and trams in Eire?

No, matey. Oirish public transoport is shite

We do have quiet carriages now. Not sure all Irish people get the concept. Public transport in London is the worst, people having loud conversations on their phones, even on loudspeaker and playing music out loud on their phones, if you can even call them people. They don’t get the concept of public space.

They don’t have carriages on buses mate

I will not take lectures on public services from a tax cheating sponge like you so kindly FOAD you horrible vile hooked nose cunt mate

Friend dying from drink at 28. Off it for a good while and went on a bender at weekend, found dead Sunday. Dreadful shit, last time I saw him was in Cork and told him not to go back to the States that it would kill him. It fucking did.

fucking hell Kev, sorry to hear that. Was it in America then that he died?

Fucking hell. Sorry to hear that Kev.

Sorry to hear that. :frowning:

Sorry to hear that. Lad near home was buried during the summer in similar circumstances. Liver couldn’t hack it anymore.