Things That Are Wrong

The Irish rugby kit man has a book out for christmas

Link please, mate. I know a cretin who loves that ball of shit. Given recent revelations by @briantinnion[/USER] and @[USER=180]myboyblue I fear they might love it as well.

@chewy louie is a big fan and I’m not averse to it myself

Ewan?

Fuck sake. You’re married a wet week and she already has your balls in her purse.

Rala and Francie Friel really raised the bar for kit men.

The paradigm of good kit manning has shifted.

Just search for “big bang theory no laugh track” on youtube, there’s loads of them. Honestly, anyone who thinks that show is funny would want to seriously examine their lives.

At home in my mammy’s house and she has the late late show on. They have a kid on it who was on the toy show last week. What the fuck is going on?

I presume they’re doing a “where are they now” feature on him*, like they did with kids from previous toy shows a few weeks back.

*It could be a her, I’m not watching.

[quote=“Sidney, post: 870693, member: 183”]I presume they’re doing a “where are they now” feature on him*, like they did with kids from previous toy shows a few weeks back.

*It could be a her, I’m not watching.[/quote]
He looks like a character the little fucker-think they’ve just given him a jersey. TV has been muted and I’m half listening to the oul lad tell me about how brilliant he is at golf. Might go for a pint.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 870694, member: 1537”] Might go for a pint.[/quote] Good idea.

Still up, still boozin’. Yaribah!

Quick. bump the night watchman thrwad

Irish Magazine Awards 2013

Journalist of the Year:
Olaf Tyaransen – Hot Press

Had my bike stolen from rack outside apts over the weekend. Cunts.

It would appear there is pretty much no secure solution to locking a bike outside - not sure whether it’s worth getting another bike

Grown men typing the word “fcuk” on the internet.

I think fook is a much greater level of wrongness. Normally typed by members of the scarfwearing community

[quote=“tallback, post: 871925, member: 1158”]Had my bike stolen from rack outside apts over the weekend. Cunts.

It would appear there is pretty much no secure solution to locking a bike outside - not sure whether it’s worth getting another bike[/quote]

how did you have it locked?

A Chain/Flexible type lock to a bike rack.

How did they rob it, cut the lock or what?